Just got robbed ! Please keep an eye out for stuff !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Just got robbed ! Please keep an eye out for stuff !

Post by xcaliber »

Hate reading this stuff, hope you get your gear back, and those scum bags spend some time in a box.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

Having had that happen to me 2X -- I understand your feelings of being violated-- mega bummer!--- hope there is a better ending for you and your stuff than I experienced.
Seems all to often these days that the bad guys get a minimal spanking and are back at it tomorrow ---ARGUH!!

Post by newbie »

:evil:
Hate these scumbags!
Hope you get that call!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

xcaliber wrote:Hate reading this stuff, hope you get your gear back, and those scum bags spend some time in a box.
What Dan said. Dirt bags..
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

Sorry to hear that.hope for the best.good luck getting your gear back.
addicted to canadian beaver
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....they should be hung by their "short hairs" and that is just for starters....probably all the liberals from the US who were just looking for some new "participation trophies!"

.....I hope that you get your stuff back!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Sorry to hear this bad news. I hate thieves and vandals!
Bad karma will come to them!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Wolfkrieg

Post by Wolfkrieg »

Big time bummer, sorry to hear that.
Low life's gotta steal from hard working people....
If there's a bright side to this.. Getting to buy some new gear?
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

Any news from police or anybody else Rick?
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

We leave nothing in truck overnight locked or unlocked BUT we do not have problem on this type of stuff here in my neck of woods in nc pa...

Most put there stuff in truck in garage so know one sees ya ..

Never would leave my truck outside with stuff in it like that only in locked garage ..
Really we do not have problem like you had here in our area most leave their doors unlocked at night etc....

Do you have local police patrolling we do and always at night from 10pm to 6 am......

I know friends that went to your area and lost their boat trailers after fishing..There must be lack of police for this rto happen in your area..
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

R.J. wrote:Thanks all .... Yep insurance > but I'll be out of pocket $500 deductible thru the auto policy and a week for repairs and $500 deductible thru the farm content policy unless the OPP find my stuff .

Turns out my neighbor had a run in with the guys last night about 2:00am when they tried to rob his place ... he blocked the lane and they went around him thru him for a loop and he injured his knee .

The one OPP had to leave my place midway thru the investigation because they caught two guys in a nearby town ... my stuff might be with them ?

Waiting for a call ...

new jersey hunters were mad at me because they said went into their spot for Buck..I have sat in that spot for 50 years before their daddy even thought of making them.. :evil:

They stoled my Tailgate on my new chevy truck and it cost me 1,000 .00 ..But really that is only crime in our area and I could not even find out who they are..

Now I take picture of their license plates no when I enter woods but those 2 have not comeback..

sad thing is you will not get your stuff if the catch them until they are convicted I have friends waiting a year and still nothing back yet..
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Thanks all ... yep not the way I wanted to start to New Year !

And no so far they caught a guy they feel is related ( turns out there has been other similar's in the area ) > But they haven't recovered my gear specifically yet .

My truck is in for repair > Should get it back next Tuesday .
Driving a rental now ... And dealing with the insurance companies is a real pain , since I have to file two individual claims ( one with auto policy / one thru home policy ) both cost me 500 deductible each .

Then today when I drove the truck in to the body shop a crack in my windshield migrated across the whole window ( pass/side to driver side ) ... I talked to the insurance company and they said " no problem " book it in for repair ... just send us another 500 deductible :evil:

So my space feels violated by the robbery / My wallet feels violated minus 1500 / and my head aches from all the phone calls between cops and insurance !

Then to top off the day we got bad news re : Father in Law > My wife just got back from the Hospital > They have halted his Cancer treatment , because his condition has taken a turn for the worse > pneumonia / liver failure / lung complications ... they told the family it is just a matter of time ...

He has requested to be moved home to pass surrounded by friends and family ... He is a tough guy and I think he will fight hard ... hopefully he will see home by next week where they will set him up for palliative care ... he doesn't want to spend what time he has left in the Hospital .

Anyway ... rambling now > RJ out .
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

We'll be praying for your family, hope that the rest of the year is much better.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

You and your family are certainly in the rough sea at the moment. Be strong! No storm lasts forever.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Oh my gosh...No way to say anything ...On the stealing side I have friends lost $200,000.00 in stock market half of their life savings...That is hard to live with ..

I had to pay a claim bigone for person falling on my sidewalk i had high deductible ,then my dog bit a tresspasser had to pay claim there,then deductible on my health insurance had to pay $8000.00 there on and on.Then bought
a 500 dollar treestand and someone stoled it and my 250 dollar trail camera ...

just trying to pep you up a little on stealing side .....Sorry to hear on sick side of things I have friends their wives are 54 and have stage 4 cancer.. :cry: