You Know

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Allan

You Know

Post by Allan »

For those of Us "Out of Season" it is all about the memories. My biggest thrill this season was getting a grouse with my Vixen. As for memories, this is the first time in 20 seasons that I have seen Bucks chasing does, not just following them but actually grunting and pushing them off. Nature is the best form of entertainment! It makes me think of the couple of nephews that I have helped experience "real" life. If I won that last 60 million jackpot (lotomax (Canada)) I would seriously consider getting a lot of land and invite some inner city kids to experience REAL life.

I have already composed a plan of action for next fall, including where to put a couple of tree stands. Spring hunt? I don't get to do that but don't feel bad for me, I hunted EVERY DAY OF NOVEMBER. Give some, get some. By the way, I didn't get a deer this year, but my nephew took the biggest (his first), of my group's: hence, Venison steak dinner!

It might be the venison steak talking , but...

All the best to everyone at the ExcaliburForum in 2017!
Pinpoint

Re: You Know

Post by Pinpoint »

All the best to you as well!! Congrats to your nephew too!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
sproulman

Re: You Know

Post by sproulman »

Very nice ..This is why I hunt only Buck I have to have it hard..With doe reduction in pa its getting HARD for sure.... :evil:

I took my .50 cal hawkins flintlock drilled out a barrel and use it for Pheasant hunting .. :lol:

You should see looks I get from young kids with their 10 ga shotguns blowing the phez to pieces when I knock a Cockbird out of air..lol..

They say there goes that old fart :roll: