Four More Sleeps!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BUCKSHOT

Four More Sleeps!

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Holy Jumpin'
First Whitetail Hunt with a crossbow starting Saturday.
I think the next few days will seem like a month :wink:
I certainly don't want to wish my life away, but Come On Weekend!
Good hunting to all you fella's heading out!
Be safe and have an awesome time!
BTW "If It's Brown It's Down!" :wink:
Enjoy the Harvest!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Yep BUCKSHOT, be careful about wishing yer life away as it go's fast after a certain age :!: Sat is our day also and I is "READY" Best to ya!!
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
A.W

Post by A.W »

GaryL wrote:Yep BUCKSHOT, be careful about wishing yer life away as it go's fast after a certain age :!: Sat is our day also and I is "READY" Best to ya!!
Each decade goes faster and faster. GaryL is in a time warp about now. :lol: :cry:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Ive got a major exam this week and than again on Monday. Its gonna be great to get out in the woods and relieve some of this stress!

Good luck to you all and looking forward to stories and pictures!

Did I mention I dont have school of Fridays! :lol:
-Richard-
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

A.W wrote:
GaryL wrote:Yep BUCKSHOT, be careful about wishing yer life away as it go's fast after a certain age :!: Sat is our day also and I is "READY" Best to ya!!
Each decade goes faster and faster. GaryL is in a time warp about now. :lol: :cry:
Thats ok A.W. I need a time warp backwardsImage :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Richard S,

I tried for 5 years to schedule Fridays off when I was at University. Never could do it :x. My roomates always managed to do it, but none of them were in Engineering. I guess the Engineering department just liked to work a full week. Oh well, if I had any more free time it would only be spent at the campus pub and that would have killed the last brain cell I have :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I did however, drop everything for a full week during deer season to go home for some hunting. Hard to catch up, but well worth it.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
buckmark

Post by buckmark »

Consider yourselves lucky, here in 65 our opener isn't until Oct. 15 so we have to wait 2 more weeks than you guys. Good luck to all on the 1st
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me."
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Im in my third semester and have never been to class on a friday :wink:

Oh and I finish at noon on monday and tuesday :D
-Richard-
A.W

Post by A.W »

RichardS wrote:Im in my third semester and have never been to class on a friday :wink:

Oh and I finish at noon on monday and tuesday :D
Enjoy it now. When you leave school and start work things will be different. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
johnbuck9

4 more nights

Post by johnbuck9 »

Oh Yea,

Here too Pa. 4 more too go and hopefully the exo will leave its smoke trail right thru the old boiler works, counting the hours now and driving the wife crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but then what else is new :lol:
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

3 more sleeps. I ran a trail of blazer tacks into my primary stand today and have a few bits of gear to sort out but I think I am ready to fly! I even have Friday am off!

Lots of tags at hand, and a new Exomax...I'm going to draw down on the first available non-fawn. :wink:

Haven't sighted in with the 130 Camlocks so it's 100 grain Wasp Bosses on Laser II's to start the season off.

This is the first year in a long time I am free for opening day...usually have work committments but they moved a major project ahead this year. :D
Redbad

Post by Redbad »

Ditto on the 4 for PA! Looks like lots of sign (deer that is, not "Posted" :wink: ) around the stands. :D
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Did I mention I am working 40 - 50 hours while going to school? :shock:

Not so jealous any more are ya! :wink:
-Richard-
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

RichardS wrote:Did I mention I am working 40 - 50 hours while going to school? :shock:

Not so jealous any more are ya! :wink:
With a work ethic like that sounds like you will have a good future ahead of you! Much better than alot of the kids that live off mom and pop until their 35.
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

.....safety harness and camo gear all sorted out, flashlights ready, knife sharpened, fanny pack loaded up, night bloodtrail kit arranged, just gotta pick up some aromatic cedar chips for my clothing box and some batteries for the radios at Wallyworld tomorrow and then we're off to the races!