Keeping deer cool

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Post by Guest »

bstout,

I see you still believe water and red meat equals spoilage, and aging meat does not improve the quality of it. :roll:
You'd better tell the USDA that their mandates imposed on slaughter houses regarding E coli are completely wrong then. Do you fancy yourself a microbiologist?? :? :wink:

Here's a link you can check out that comes from your home state:

http://www.aamp.com/foodsafety/document ... ethods.pdf

I've got more info if you need it. :wink: Dang, and all this time you've written as such an authority. :wink: :lol:

I expect an cogent rebutal, fact based of course, or a quiet acknowledgment. :wink: :lol: The latter would be more appropriate.

Good hunting to you!! :D
A.W

Post by A.W »

Well if I can "catch a deer" (as my girlfriend refers to it) I have a buddy with a restaurant that has a walkin freezer. Just got to "catch that deer"!! :lol: :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.

Post by Guest »

bstout,

I should have expected such an insightful rebutal as you produced.
I'm just trying to correct misinformation and falsehoods. I can't help you if you still think the earth is flat. :? :? :lol:

With this performance you've ensured your voice of authority has been reduced to the tiny squeak of a mouse.

Have a great day!! :D
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Come on Carl.....haven't you figured out what the "bs" in bstout stands for? :lol: Thought everybody had that figured out by now! :D
The Real Deal

Post by The Real Deal »

[quote="bstout
Do not wash any red meat that you plan to eat with water! This information is fairly common knowledge.[/quote]

BStout should have said "This is fairly common knowledge among the unknowledgable". :P :P :lol: :lol: