Relayer Crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gerry0656

Relayer Crossbow

Post by gerry0656 »

I Have an Excaliber Relayer crossbow AstroDacoModel#1100. I was told these are a collectors bow, and parts are scarce. Is there anyone who still uses one or knows where I can get a new limb for it.
Digger

Post by Digger »

2335 Shirley Drive Kitchener, ON Canada N2B 3X4 1-800-463-1817..

talk to one of the fine people here at Excalibur. If there's a limb to be had Bill T will know where it is .

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GaryL

Re: Relayer Crossbow

Post by GaryL »

gerry0656 wrote:I Have an Excaliber Relayer crossbow AstroDacoModel#1100. I was told these are a collectors bow, and parts are scarce. Is there anyone who still uses one or knows where I can get a new limb for it.
Where did you find a model number on it :?: Can you post a picture of it :?: If it is a Relayer the limb is hard to come by :!: should be a one piece recurve limb. I know where a couple are but they have splinters showing which is Not uncommon with that limb.

Where is the safty on it?, has it got a riser or is it a one piece stock?
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

The model number is actually the Astro-Daco number (they made the limbs for the Relayers)
They have been out of business for many years & this was the big reason for the change to the Wolverine.

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

mtbyak the limb is a hard item to find, one was posted last year and thats been about it. I PM him I would still be interseted in the xbow for spare parts but the price would have to be a fair one. I would like to see a picture of his relayer. Should he be interested my PM and e-mail is easy to get to. :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!