Good luck to all!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jay73

Good luck to all!!!

Post by jay73 »

As we embark on another bowhunting season, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe, enjoyable whitetail hunting season. I look forward to many stories and pictures I find on this post board regularly. The members on this board have been very informative to me.

Since I have tommorow off work, :wink: I will be sitting in a tree stand for the majority of the day waiting for mr or ms whitetail to walk past. I hope to bag my first with a bow this year as I passed up many does last year until my time ran out.

Can you tell I'm excited? :D

Thanks to all and have fun,

Jay
dsr

Post by dsr »

good luck J.I'll be out there tomorrow for the evening hunt.Hope I cross paths with some fine deer.I don't have a doe tag so will have to pass them up.
If you are still alive your mission here on Earth must not be completed.

Old rock hounds never die.They just slowly petrify.

Post by Guest »

j,
just wait for that perfect shot and filling a tag will be quick & easy! if it's not a prefect shot let the deer walk and it will come back, or another will come along.
good luck & have fun!
wabi
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: Jay where abouts in Brampton do you reside....i'm near Bramalea & Bovaird....maybe we could hook up for a hunt! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
buckmark

Post by buckmark »

Good luck to all.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me."
jay73

Post by jay73 »

Well, opening day went by without a sighting for me. What a great feeling though to be back sitting in the bush with my bow - nothing beats that. (Except a big buck down, I suppose) :lol:

Brampton Mike, we're pretty close, I'm near Mckay Plaza. We should hook up for a hunt. That would be cool. Although my hunting this year will be limited - we now have a one month old at home. Now I have one priority that is greater than getting out to hunt. But I'm pretty sure I can find time. :D

Jay