Need a little help.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hankenhunter

Need a little help.

Post by hankenhunter »

Do any of my fellows members live near a Canadian Cabela's? I have been trying to get some Havalon replacement blades and I have been going through hell trying to order on line. Would anyone be willing to pick up three packs of blades and mail them to me in B.C? I would be happy to pay for the gas. I would send the money before hand by bank e- transfer to cover all costs. Please p.m me if interested in helping a computorially challenged old guy. Thanks,
Hank
Fazan

Re: Need a little help.

Post by Fazan »

Hank,
I don't really live close to Cabela's (45 minutes) but I do go there from time to time. If you are not in a big hurry I can probably help you.
There is a whole bunch of different replacement blades for Havalon though. Which ones you are looking for?
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Let us know the Model Number you are looking for.
Might wander down to Nanaimo in the next while...

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I was just there a couple days ago. Give me a call and I'll help you out. I believe I'm the closest to you geographically. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Three offers from good fellas! Nice. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Thanks for the responses folks. I'm feelin a bit naked with a knife without a blade. I have to say that these little knives are incredible. Nothing can replace my da Grizz knife when it comes tough nasty knice work, but for anything else the Havalon knives are superb. I even tried shaving with it for a laugh. Two blood transfusions and a few stitches later, the doctor said I'm eligible for a face transplant. :lol:
Hank
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

hankenhunter wrote:Thanks for the responses folks. I'm feelin a bit naked with a knife without a blade. I have to say that these little knives are incredible. Nothing can replace my da Grizz knife when it comes tough nasty knife work, but for anything else the Havalon knives are superb. I even tried shaving with it for a laugh. Two blood transfusions and a few stitches later, the doctor said I'm eligible for a face transplant. :lol:
Hank