A question on my string on my Exomag.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREY OWL

A question on my string on my Exomag.

Post by GREY OWL »

I believe its called the serving on the string, it sits smack dab in the middle on the string. The part that latches on the trigger system. The problem I'm having is that its coming unravelled. Can this part of the string be restrung, or do I have to get a complete new string? What is causing this to happen? Can I send it back to B.J. at archery plus to be fixed?

Your answers are much appreciated.

Grey Owl
GaryL

Re: A question on my string on my Exomag.

Post by GaryL »

GREY OWL wrote:I believe its called the serving on the string, it sits smack dab in the middle on the string. The part that latches on the trigger system. The problem I'm having is that its coming unravelled. Can this part of the string be restrung, or do I have to get a complete new string? What is causing this to happen? Can I send it back to B.J. at archery plus to be fixed?

Your answers are much appreciated.

Grey Owl
Ayep it can be reserved, As you may not be able too do it I would get a new string :!: The Max is kinda hard on the serving. Take your thumb nail and slide the serving back together, if it is real lose twist and shove it back together at the same time. bj is out for the coming week, if you can't shove the serving back together get a new string.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!

Post by Guest »

Thank You very much for your advice GaryL. I'll try do like you said.

I'd like you to know that your a very important member of this forum. Your always there for anyone that has a problem.

Your the Man!!

Grey Owl
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Shucks Grey owl you be very welcome...only problem is my hat don't fit now :!: :wink: :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

How special--- :lol: --what about me Grey owl---Ü

all kiddin aside your right G is a great help to all--Ive leached on to some of his advise myself :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Hoss you know your stuff tooooooo.... But GaryL with over 2200 posts, sure knows his stuff.

Grey Owl