New Trail camera law in Pa.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Micro.slayer

New Trail camera law in Pa.

Post by Micro.slayer »

Stealing trail camera's in Pa. if caught. New law up to $ 1800.00 ( not sure if it got passed ) But it is on he table.
wheelie

Re: New Trail camera law in Pa.

Post by wheelie »

WOW. Guess a politician must have had one stolen there last year. LOL
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Yeah, no worries ; probably paid for with taxpayers money anyhow. Thiefs in suits. Oh did I mention I don't care for politicians?
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Arrowflinger wrote:Yeah, no worries ; probably paid for with taxpayers money anyhow. Thiefs in suits. Oh did I mention I don't care for politicians?
I think you have a lot of company on that statement !!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave :roll:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Correct me if I`m wrong . But doesn`t Maine have something like that . Saw it on North Woods Law for one of their shows .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelie wrote:WOW. Guess a politician must have had one stolen there last year. LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
TPM

Post by TPM »

So if that were the case here and someone got caught stealing my trail cam the government would get $1,800. Only the government could legally profit from someone else's loss. I'm in the wrong business.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

What's "special" about stealing a trail camera? Is it more serious or less serious than stealing the tires from someone's truck? Stealing electronic equipment from a store? A sandwich from a homeless person?

I don't get it. Isn't theft actually theft? Or are some things theftier than others?
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Most likely never become law..My friend called me today and said sproul they stoled 27 of my guns at 10 am while i was in town shopping.. :shock:

he had hidden wall in his closet too.DRUGS are causing this bigtime in our area.These people are very dangerous and I see same ones in woods outlawing at night shooting out window getting big bucks for their 5 year old daughters in pink snowmobile suits with sneakers on at 25 degrees..

I wonder if I will have to delete this? :roll:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

sproulman wrote:Most likely never become law..My friend called me today and said sproul they stoled 27 of my guns at 10 am while i was in town shopping.. :shock:

he had hidden wall in his closet too.DRUGS are causing this bigtime in our area.These people are very dangerous and I see same ones in woods outlawing at night shooting out window getting big bucks for their 5 year old daughters in pink snowmobile suits with sneakers on at 25 degrees..

I wonder if I will have to delete this? :roll:
Do not fear. Trump is on his way! He promised to totally eliminate all crime when elected! All crime should be gone in a couple days.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

TPM wrote:So if that were the case here and someone got caught stealing my trail cam the government would get $1,800. Only the government could legally profit from someone else's loss. I'm in the wrong business.
This is the understatement of the year and true in many other aspects!
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Ferguson Outfitters

Post by Ferguson Outfitters »

I think they are an invasion of privacy. I usually shoot them, toss them, or bash them to bits especially if I see one whilst relieving myself.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

TPM wrote:So if that were the case here and someone got caught stealing my trail cam the government would get $1,800. Only the government could legally profit from someone else's loss. I'm in the wrong business.
I have always wondered that myself :roll:
someone comes and beats the crap out of ya , and they get charged with assault and battery, pay a fine of $500.00, and goe's on about his business,
and you get didly poop, :evil: where is the justice in that ???? :x

Dave :x
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

Hi5 wrote:What's "special" about stealing a trail camera? Is it more serious or less serious than stealing the tires from someone's truck? Stealing electronic equipment from a store? A sandwich from a homeless person?

I don't get it. Isn't theft actually theft? Or are some things theftier than others?
This is the whole problem in a nutshell,,, if you want to stop any crime,,, start enforcing the laws already on the books for all crimes, and to the max!!

Problem is if they did there would be no profit in it anymore,,,, com'on man,, whats wrong with politicians, they all started as lawyers after all,,, :roll:
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
wabi

Post by wabi »

They should include in that law the owner of the camera has to mark it with his/her name, address, and phone number! Violation would be a $??? fine. Then they could increase profits for the state!
wabi