The Exocet Has Landed!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ecoaster

The Exocet Has Landed!!!!!!

Post by ecoaster »

She came in the mail today :D 8) :D . Almost three weeks of waiting :x :x :x . I put it together and it is everything I had hoped for and more. I can even cock it by hand, something they wouldn't let me try at the bow shops.

I just wanted to send out a personal thank you to Bill, Kath, and all you guys for getting me hooked on the Excalibur fever. Not knowing the first thing about archery last January, I was not sure about buying a bow, but you guys filled my head with such a wealth of knowledge and stories that I'll never go back. I haven't even put one bolt through this baby yet, but it's performance is my last worry. I'm just wondering if I can keep up :wink: .

Thanks again everyone, I hope to join the growing list of people with stories of downed deer very soon. Good hunting to all.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Congrats on the new xbow ecoaster :!: :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Congrats ecoaster.. I know you have been waiting awhile :wink:
I shoot the Exocet and really enjoy it,, easy to cock by hand, easy to uncock by hand,, and a pleasure to shoot.. quick and accurate :D

Good Luck with your new toy :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Good stuff! It's about time, eh? Just get her sighted in and you'll be good to go!
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

I know the wait was long and drawn out, but I also know the wait is well worth it. Love my Exocet, and wouldn't trade it for any other. Now go out there and hit the woods.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congrats from another Exocet owner. Had a doe in my sights at less than 30 yards this evening. She was perfect broadside, head down eating soyabeans, and as calm as a deer ever gets. She was not very big though, so I decided to let her pack on some pounds before I put her in the freezer :wink: After she left I picked out a fist sized clump of weeds where she was standing, and before I climed down for the evening I unloaded my Exocet by sticking an arrow in the clump.......... could have easily made the shot on her :!:
Hope you enjoy your Exocet as much as I enjoy mine. It isn't always a matter of shooting a deer, it's sometimes just as good to let them walk knowing that with the Excalibur the shot would have been easily made.
wabi
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

A heart felt welcome from my family and I, to the new addition to your family. Go ahead sleep with it, I did.

Grey Owl
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: Welcome to the Exocet Owners Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Richard

Post by Richard »

Congtrats to your new bow!
I know how you feel, I have my Excalibur since a few weeks now and I'm totally banned by this beautiful thing.
I would never choose any other crossbow than a Excalibur.
Enjoy!!! 8) 8) 8)
A.W

Post by A.W »

That's what I like to see. Another happy camper. Congrats!!! :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
buckeye

Post by buckeye »

merry christmas ecoaster. enjoy. :D
BUCKEYE

A man who makes no mistakes usually doesn't make anything at all.