wabi

Re: Sew

Post by wabi »

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
wabi
bloodtrail

Post by bloodtrail »

Happy Late Birthday. I enjoy reading your input to the site.
I'd rather be shooting my Excalibur.
Matrix 405
Twilight DLX scope
BEZombies/Tactical Tapps
Grim Reaper SS BH
SEW

Post by SEW »

Thank all of you!! :D I just had my 71st birthday meaning I'm 70. I spent the day taking my 10 year old grandson along with my wife of 49 years to a great museum in Union City, TN. I'm very blessed! Can still cock my M405 and shoot my #52 Recurve.

As to the "thank you for your service", i must admit, I went kicking and screaming: drafted out of dental school into the army. Army basic, then got transferred to the USAF, officers' training, flight school, multiple survival schools, POW camp, F-111s, Ftr Wpns School(Top Gun School) , 4 years in England, 2 at Nellis, 2 at Mtn Home, ID all while flying F111s. 10 great years!
Then back to dental school and have been a dentist the past 34 years. Have a Grumman AA-5 and fly 3-4 times a week. My government forced me into having the most incredible 10 years of my life! Thank all of you who helped pay for my great time.
I admire the volunteers! Especially, the rescue crews, the true warriors who fight it out on the ground, etc.

This board has great, sacrificial, highly intelligent individuals who selflessly share their knowledge. I'm honored to be a part of you!