350 MATRIX FOR HUNLEE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunlee
Location: Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

350 MATRIX FOR HUNLEE

Post by hunlee »

one of them wood be verry NICE for hunlee butt seeings how Hunlee has 2 strikezones along with MOON special allready some bow need to be sold off soon befor its too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If hunlee was to own one of them 350s SPIKE SPLINTERS could be used out of MOON special and 350 matrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it might come to that FOR hunlee if strikezones are sold off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?:
Annaways hunlee has been thinkin about this some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GrassyKnoll

Re: 350 MATRIX FOR HUNLEE

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Hunlee, what is it about the Matrix 350 that makes you want it over your Moon Special or the Strykers? Just curious because I'm contemplating another recurve to add to my 350 SE and Solutution LS 390.. But then I ask myself what am I gaining if I get another bow? I own one of the most reliable recurves made and one of the best compound crossbows as well that pushes a 438 grain arrow at 383 fps...
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hey Hunlee, lots of great reviews on the 350's I would not wait too long if you really want one since they are limited edition models!
Good luck with your decision.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I dont have a 350 but l have a m355 its millennium galaxy brother l love that bow its as fast as i need. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you hunster the hunter! !!!!!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
hunlee
Location: Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hunlee »

Yes hunlee wood sell sz bows an keep MOON SPECIAL 351 matrix hybread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recurvers are true to form for hunlee now and they wood send SPIKE SPLINTERS TIPPED WITH THE PROVIN ONE THROUGH DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunlee Can do without wheels and cables an just keep it simple with a recurver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunlee now has trigger tech Trigger on MOON SPECIAL aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annathing bigger than matrix 355 cannot be rope cocked by Hunlee and no way will a cockin winch be used while huntin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Ah don't worry none about those crankers. I use my C2 n cock my Excal on the loggin road 1/4 mile from my stand. Once you shoot its go find dead deer :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Hunlee need warp speed R15.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Boo

Post by Boo »

Hunlee or whatever your real name is, you should grow up. You are annoying and are an assault on the Chinese race. The way you act is belittling towards the people you emulate. Do you honestly think you're funny?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Hunlee please read the below exclamation mark definition. Especially the part in bold letters..

The exclamation mark is used to express exasperation, astonishment, or surprise, or to emphasise a comment or short, sharp phrase. In professional or everyday writing, exclamation marks are used sparingly if at all used
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Boo wrote:Hunlee or whatever your real name is, you should grow up. You are annoying and are an assault on the Chinese race. The way you act is belittling towards the people you emulate. Do you honestly think you're funny?
. I always pictured him as a caveman ?
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
shadowpdog

Post by shadowpdog »

Finally somebody said it
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

We've been down this road before with this guy. Completely offensive and not the least bit humorous. :?

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

Arrowflinger wrote:
Boo wrote:Hunlee or whatever your real name is, you should grow up. You are annoying and are an assault on the Chinese race. The way you act is belittling towards the people you emulate. Do you honestly think you're funny?
. I always pictured him as a caveman ?
Arrowfinger you are spot on with the caveman act. Hunlee is kinda like a deer camp character. I know some find no humor in it but others sure seem to. :D

Boo in no way does it have anything to do with the Chinese race.

Hunlees question is real. Actually both of us have been talking about going recurve only. He already knows how much I like my M350!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Bob
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

In life there are few surprises. On opening day of deer season, my Wife will have made plans for us. When I get home with a dead deer, my Wife will have company at our house. When my deer hunting vacation week rolls around, my Boss will need my to keep the phone close by, and on of course, just in case. And finally, Hunlee will pop in as many exclamation points as possible in his posts. There are a few folks here that post their topics, and it is very easy to say that they portray a certain character form in there verbiage. Nobody seems to get bunched up over it, and no one gets hurt. I don't think he is attacking anyone, and a wise man here said " if you don't like it, don't read it". If you are surprised when reading a Hunlee post, it must be your first time reading one!!!!! Additionally, although I'm no expert in any Asian writings, I found no exclamation points in any alphabet I checked. Sure, Hunlee could tone it down a bit, but we all cannot be moderators, or judge one's dislike, or taunting of another without considering who that person might be, or their intended message. I don't know Hunlee, but that goes for many folks here as well. I will however give him a chance, and read his posts as they don't really change my course for the day, or outlook on any other culture. My Mother always looked for the good in everyone, and although we had a few disagreements over the years, she was usually right! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
JerseyJeff

Post by JerseyJeff »

Very well said, xcaliber. I know Hunlee from another crossbow forum as well, and he always brings a smile to my face. What could be wrong with that???

You keep on being you, Hunlee! :D

Jeff
Matrix 355
Axiom
NRA
UBNJ
DU