Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

Re: Countdown to Boofest Trashtalking!

Post by TPM »

Here's a thought. How about shooting Tom's Daco on the 100 yard range and them running down the range to see if you can catch the arrow before it gets to the target. Shouldn't be too hard. 8)
Last edited by TPM on Thu May 18, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

TPM wrote:Here's a thought. How about shooting Tom's Daco on yhr 100 yard range and them running down the range to see if you can catch the arrow before it gets to the target. Shouldn't be too hard. 8)

.....Tom...where is your beloved? :shock: ....We need Vixchix to get the "trash talking animal spirits flowing!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I'm here....

..... watching you boys get all silly and nervous because the ladies are being quiet...

Heh. Heh. Heh..... 8)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Tom, I'm just breaking colliones. Take it easy. :mrgreen: I'm curious about your perception though. I was shooting 100yards freehand with Mike, Derrick, Lou, Brian and Danny Miller. I guess you're right, I wouldn't shoot with any experienced shooters. :lol: I'll gladly shoot with you again though. You shoot any bow you want and we'll work our way out to 100yards....and props to you though, you did shoot the 100yards last year. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

VixChix wrote:I'm here....

..... watching you boys get all silly and nervous because the ladies are being quiet...

Heh. Heh. Heh..... 8)
You can't be sneaky if you make a lot of noise! Hmmmmm :mrgreen:
Tom

Post by Tom »

flightattendant100 wrote:
VixChix wrote:I'm here....

Heh. Heh. Heh..... 8)
You can't be sneaky if you make a lot of noise! Hmmmmm :mrgreen:
Rumour has it that VixChix and TPM are targeting every crossbow but their own this year.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

TPM wrote:Here's a thought. How about shooting Tom's Daco on the 100 yard range and them running down the range to see if you can catch the arrow before it gets to the target. Shouldn't be too hard. 8)
Kind of a " Go Deep" ! :D
TPM

Post by TPM »

Ya, there's just something about a bow who's speed it rated in "FPM" (feet per minute). :lol:

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Tom

Post by Tom »

TPM wrote:Ya, there's just something about a bow who's speed it rated in "FPM" (feet per minute). :lol:
Hey Tim, you better be careful or you will have to buy your wife a new faster bow. Putting down the daco as being so slow, I believe your wife shoots the same poundage bow.

Everybody, since Tim things it is so slow, do we think he should get his wife a new bow.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
TPM

Post by TPM »

Not a problem Tom, her Vixen has been "tweaked" over the years and is now shooting over 300 fps (303 fps if I remember correctly). That's over 18,000 FPM for you Daco owners. :D

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Tom wrote:
TPM wrote:Ya, there's just something about a bow who's speed it rated in "FPM" (feet per minute). :lol:
Hey Tim, you better be careful or you will have to buy your wife a new faster bow. Putting down the daco as being so slow, I believe your wife shoots the same poundage bow.

Everybody, since Tim things it is so slow, do we think he should get his wife a new bow.

Tom
Tom, I actually think you're onto something here. Tim,, I certainly think Monica does need a fancy new bow....and while you're at it, I'm sure young Ben would also love one. :mrgreen:

Paul
TPM

Post by TPM »

Vixchix wouldn't be Vixchix with her Vixen. And we just picked up one for Ben too. :-) To be quite honest we do a lot more target shooting than hunting with our bows and I still say the old Exo bows are nicer for that. Size is not an issue, they're much smoother to cock all day and too much speed will just blow arrows through targets.

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

TPM wrote:Vixchix wouldn't be Vixchix with her Vixen. And we just picked up one forand reason. Ben too. :-) To be quite honest we do a lot moreto boofe target shooting than hunabout like a Videng with our bows and I still say the old Exo bows are nicer for that. Size is not an issue, they're much smoother to cock all day and too much speed will just blow arrows through targets.
Hmmmm, there you go taking all the fun out of the ridiculous talk with all your logic and reason. I may be bringing my Flamingos, "Uncle Frankie" to Boofest this year and it draws about like a Vixen.......but hits more like a 405. :mrgreen:

Paul
amythntr

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr »

.....way too calm on this trash talking ....I guess everyone is getting to old ....or is it the fact that I heard Don started a square dancing event last year which just took the trash talking life out of everyone....

I heard that Upsman will be making his way back this year...and with him comes the infamous red robe :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
UPSMAN

Re: Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by UPSMAN »

amythntr wrote:.....way too calm on this trash talking ....I guess everyone is getting to old ....or is it the fact that I heard Don started a square dancing event last year which just took the trash talking life out of everyone....

I heard that Upsman will be making his way back this year...and with him comes the infamous red robe :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Boy oh boy, do I have a surprise for you guys this year.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String