Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Let the Boofest Trashtalking Games Begin!

Post by amythntr »

..... it is almost time for the Official Boofest Trash Talk to begin!

..... I can tell you one thing for those who have never experienced a Boofest ... you return a totally different person.... :shock: ... the first sign upon return is an uncontrollable twitching especially for those of us who are too short for our weight.... Don leaves the grass overgrown in the field which causes some of us to wander aimlessly looking to return to the festivities :shock: ....and then there is the 40 page contract you have to sign upon arrival which basically has you swearing and promising that what "really" happens at Boofest "must"stay at Boofest :shock: :? :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Last edited by amythntr on Mon May 22, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Re: Countdown to Boofest Trashtalking!

Post by paulaboutform »

Hmmmm..... :? .....sounds about right. I'm IN! :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Anthony, you missed last year ......... you need to go through the rookie process again, sorry for you.

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tom wrote:Anthony, you missed last year ......... you need to go through the rookie process again, sorry for you.

Tom

.....Oh no Tom....anything but the Rookie Process.....I am still not sure what bit me.....it was too dark....and the healing process took months :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :|
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

amythntr wrote:..... it is almost time for the Official Boofest Trash Talk to begin!

..... I can tell you one thing for those who have never experienced a Boofest ... you return a totally different person.... :shock: ... the first sign upon return is an uncontrollable twitching especially for those of us who are too short for our weight.... Don leaves the grass overgrown in the field which causes some of us to wander aimlessly looking to return to the festivities :shock: ....and then there is the 40 page contract you have to sign upon arrival which basically has you swearing and promising that what "really" happens at Boofest "must"stay at Boofest :shock: :? :mrgreen:

It's just like being in Vegas.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:..... it is almost time for the Official Boofest Trash Talk to begin!

Anthony, you only need to be about 2 ft. taller than Big John! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

flightattendant100 wrote:

Anthony, you only need to be about 2 ft. taller than Big John! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.....But I'm afraid of heights! :shock: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:
Tom wrote:Anthony, you missed last year ......... you need to go through the rookie process again, sorry for you.

Tom

.....Oh no Tom....anything but the Rookie Process.....I am still not sure what bit me.....it was too dark....and the healing process took months :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :|
Anthony, this year Don has a new puppy and I hear it likes to eat Italian. I bet you will not have any trouble knowing this year :lol:

But if you were taller you would have seen that you walked into the vegetable garden, Don has protection posted there to keep intruders out.

Tom
Tom

Post by newbie »

Tom

No Tom he was there.... he was in the long grass the whole time :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:

Tom

....and the poop that you thought was elephant poop...... :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

newbie wrote:

Tom

Was that what happened to my sandwich last year. It does figure that Paul (an Italian brother) would protect Anthony by blaming Don's dogs.

Don, we will need better security this year.

Tom
Tom
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tom wrote:
newbie wrote:

Tom

Was that what happened to my sandwich last year. It does figure that Paul (an Italian brother) would protect Anthony by blaming Don's dogs.

Don, we will need better security this year.

Tom
....Uncle Vinny is coming with me to provide security..... 8)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....you guys are pretty lame so far :cry: :cry: :cry:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:....you guys are pretty lame so far :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that comes from someone that can't outshoot a 10 year old. Well I guess you and Paul do have something in common other then your nationality.

Tom
Tom
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:....you guys are pretty lame so far :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that comes from someone that can't outshoot a 10 year old. Well I guess you and Paul do have something in common other then your nationality.

Tom
....Tom...you must get your facts straight....it was my fratello Paul who could not outshoot Colton....I did not compete against him....Flightattendant100's son had nerves of steel two years ago....rumor has it Gaston has provided you with his new sling shot design in hot pank which I am told by reliable sources that you will be modeling to the old hit YMCA :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings