The Sniper Project

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SouthShoreRat

The Sniper Project

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Let me say first if I am violating any rules here please let me know and delete this

The reason I chose this bow was the cost it allows us to help more of our heros.

I have been thinking for some time how can South Shore and Tapp Nation give back to those who risk their lives to give us our freedom

It finally hit me, The Sniper Project

I want to start a Charity called the Sniper Project, it will be low keyed no operation expense If I can get help from forum members.

Everyone knows someone who has served our country and many of these brave men and women come back injured in some way or have to start from scratch.

Most of you either know someone that fits this category or knows someone who knows some one!

So if some of you are willing to help me by finding these heros and give me contacts that will help in the vetting here is my plan

Find a hero in need and give him or her a Centerpoint Sniper 370

This will be a continuing program finding and giving them a bow.

As we send out a bow we will post up pics of the recipient and a few comments about them and their family here in this thread.

You wont earn a dime for helping me but you will know that you have done a small act that led you to help one of the most important folks in our society!

I have no idea how many we will give away a year but It will continue as long as I own south shore and tapp nation

Of course we have a limited budget so if anyone wants to donate to the cause you can purchase the Centerpoint Sniper 370 through us at our wholesale cost of $245

We will send it in your name and cover the cost of shipping
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
SouthShoreRat

Re: The Sniper Project

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Wow, I am surprised there are no responses.
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
kamont

Post by kamont »

Not sure if you are clear on what you are doing, just giving away free bows??. looking for donations?? maybe explain this a little better!
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Way to go Jerry. He's giving away crossbows to wounded vets to get them in the woods for some of the same healing we get when we're out there. Fine idea! He needs our help with finding wounded vets to give them to. You can also donate to the cause but that is purely up to you. As I'm in Canada, I can help by searching the web. Cmon guys, you must know someone who is worthy of a crossbow. Doesn't matter what kind of bow, as long as its helping a wounded warrior. If you submit a name and he/she gets the bow, it will be delivered to them in your name. No charges to you whatsoever. Looking foreward to seeing this work. :D
Hank
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Very nice of you Jerry to remember our Vets!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Very generous of you! KUDOS! :D
I am certain there are going to be some rather appreciative vets out there! :wink:

Just sent you a PM in this regard.

Have a Great Day!
Matt
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
tcwild

Post by tcwild »

Great idea PM sent.
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

We are going to give away a free bow about once per month to an american hero.

If anyone wants to help they can send a donation to us.

I would rather it be a check or money order. Paypal is not going to be happy if this starts rolling and we are doing a lot of gift deposits.

So send donations to

South Shore Archery
10016 Kenlake dr
Riverview Florida 33578

Please note The Sniper Project on the check or money order.

I didnt start this to collect money but I am not going to refuse any donations because those may allow us to do more for our heros

Here is an example

The 1st bow has shipped to Sgt Major Troy Craft

We will post up a letter from him as soon as he gets back to the states from an overseas deployment

One member of Archery Talk donated the shipping another gave $50 and I paid the $200 remaining on the wholesale cost of the bow.

This brother is going to be very surprised when he gets home. Im told the bow he currently uses is 15 years old.