Big Shout Out to the People who Make Boofest Happen!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Re: Big Shout Out to the People who Make Boofest Happen!

Post by paulaboutform »

Outback wrote:Another fantastic Boofest is now in the record books. A huge thanx to all involved with the events, the food samples, the cookies, the prizes, the hospitality, the fellowship and the laughs. # 4 for me now and they just keep getting better. Great to see everyone that I've met before and a pleasure to meet some new forum members.

Really liking the new Dr Stirrup Turkey Decoy wear. Mrs Outback is now partially blind due to acid baths for the eyes and has PTSD from the mental visuals that haunt her daily.

Thanx Karen and Don for a wonderful weekend.

Outback
Brother Outback, as soon as you pull up in your truck the first comment heard from everyone is, "THE PARTY IS HERE!" :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Re: Big Shout Out to the People who Make Boofest Happen!

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:
Outback wrote:Another fantastic Boofest is now in the record books. A huge thanx to all involved with the events, the food samples, the cookies, the prizes, the hospitality, the fellowship and the laughs. # 4 for me now and they just keep getting better. Great to see everyone that I've met before and a pleasure to meet some new forum members.

Really liking the new Dr Stirrup Turkey Decoy wear. Mrs Outback is now partially blind due to acid baths for the eyes and has PTSD from the mental visuals that haunt her daily.

Thanx Karen and Don for a wonderful weekend.

Outback
Brother Outback, as soon as you pull up in your truck the first comment heard from everyone is, "THE PARTY IS HERE!" :lol:

Paul
......I haven't stopped laughing or saying. "eh!".....Steve is a one man show who can keep you laughing with story after story....the "throw momma from the train" story from his younger days was just hysterical!

Anthony :lol: :lol: :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings