Bolts for micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

warningshot

Bolts for micro

Post by warningshot »

Gonna be using a muzzy 125 grain head, looking for suggestions for bolts and length and any makers on here to contact
BrotherRon

Re: Bolts for micro

Post by BrotherRon »

Most of the arrow makers here have semi-retired for one reason or another. I would suggest calling southshore archery and talk to them, or visit their website. ;)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I have shot easton 2219s alluminums with great sucess l was using a 150 slick trick for better foc with the heavy alluminum. I like zombies best with a 110 insert and a 125 grain head . All in 16.5 length . The micro is not a fussy bow at all. Others will chime in but with a short 16.5 shaft you need a brass insert or a heavier head to stabilize a short bolt at 30 yards its not a worry but in a wind at 30 to 40 yards the heavier head will show the lighter ones up in the grouping dept.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

PM sent.
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i am shooting black eagle executioners 18in 92 gr insert at 410gr 100gr ramcats. or sling blades very deadly set up
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

ive used many different arrows on various models through the years but the stock Quills are plenty accurate. must be the shorter length adding to spine stiffness. if you get bored of those maybe try some Black Eagle Executioners. Zombies i luv with my Mega 405. :mrgreen: