Which string for the Vixen

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

striper

Which string for the Vixen

Post by striper »

I bought jeannie a 2003 Vixen for Christmas (early) and want to get a backup string for it. What is the best string for it. I think the Flemish Fast Flite is not intended for the Vixen. Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
Digger

Post by Digger »

FFF String is OK for your Vixen, I have 2 Vixens and both use FFF String and I also have spare strings that are the same. They are just not to be used on carved limb bows.

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity

Re: Which string for the Vixen

Post by Guest »

striper wrote:I bought jeannie a 2003 Vixen for Christmas (early) and want to get a backup string for it. What is the best string for it. I think the Flemish Fast Flite is not intended for the Vixen. Striper
Striper:

IIRC, that's a Flemish Fast Flight (FFF) on it, and it came with the bow. All magtip Excalibur crossbows can use the FFF.
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I posted as "Guest" above.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Hey Striper I just got my wife a Excalibur crossbow also, she got her hunting lic..and a deer tag this past Sat. Thats what the Point Blanc Delux was fer....HER :lol: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
A.W

Post by A.W »

GaryL wrote:Hey Striper I just got my wife a Excalibur crossbow also, she got her hunting lic..and a deer tag this past Sat. Thats what the Point Blanc Delux was fer....HER :lol: :wink:
Oh! Oh!. No getting away from the wife now Gary. :shock: :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

A.W. you are the :twisted: She didn't have much choice as I told her I would sleep on the couch if she didn't get that tag...As I am sooo Good as a BACK warmer :oops: she got her tags :roll: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!