Air Brakes on Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Yote

Air Brakes on Micro

Post by Yote »

Wondering if it is worth putting on airbrake package on a 335 Micro to reduce noise. Also what should they cost? I saw them on Amazon CA for 71.00 CAN. Is that the normal price and if you have done it yourself are they easy to install? Any info would be appreciated. :D
longbow joe

Re: Air Brakes on Micro

Post by longbow joe »

Just my 2 cents but i actually took the air brakes off 3 of my past excalibur bows .....saw little change. Except for the lighter weight. Save your money and put on a set of catwhiskers or buy the new excalibur rubber ones. .the whole silencer package they sell will definitely work but you need all the stuff to work in my opinion. The dr stririp limb silencers and bumpers are cheap and definately work a little bit l have them and they knocked the noise down more than any airbrake l had. .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Re: Air Brakes on Micro

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/url] my vixen ..wrapped stirrup ,dr stirrup bumpers and limb silencers and puffs. Very quiet not much speed loss. Puffs are awsome but dont work on a flemish string l use catwhishers one my other bows.also a velcroed arrow retainer.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.