vari-zone scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tkstae

vari-zone scope

Post by tkstae »

I showed my Exocet to a friend today and he made the comment that it wasn't a very clear sight picture. Since I have trouble with my eyes, I assumed it was me. I had adjusted the bell like instructed, but could only get a fair picture. He turned up the speed ring, and everything cleared up. I know from reading the forum, thats not the answer. Need your help.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

tkstae, the eye peice turns quite a bit in either direction, make sure you lossen the ring in front of the eye peice first..then it may take a bit of turning on the eye bell to get a clear picture for you, try it in and out. Hope I did not confuse you more then help :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

Thanks GaryL. I think it might be fixed. I didn't realize you could back it out so far. I'll have to wait till its light to know for sure. Thanks again.
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

Just wanted to say thank you to GaryL for the help with the scope. The difference was like night and day after backing the Bell of the scope back what seemed like forever, the scope was crystal clear, even on this rainy and foggy afternoon. Thanks again