Re: OT: Big Bear Down

Post by one shot scott »

CRIKEY!
Congrats Nog!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

No sooner we get the Big Boy out of the way than a sow & cub show up!
At least they are leaving the trail cameras alone.
Another Big Boar has also figured out the territory is now up for grabs, and he has already nuked one of the cameras!
Bugger! Keeps that up there may be another headed for an early nap right soon!! :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Nog, another buddy who's the caretaker at the Swiss gun club pointed out to me that there are NO well behaved bears. Some are just less destructive at the moment....but it's just a matter of time. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
chilly_willy

Post by chilly_willy »

OUTSTANDING!!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm
Nog, another buddy who's the caretaker at the Swiss gun club pointed out to me that there are NO well behaved bears. Some are just less destructive at the moment....but it's just a matter of time. :wink:
Man did he ever nail that one Buddy!
Another camera down today...
Tick Tick Tick...

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Congrats.! Just goes to show ya' Don't give up... You have the best of friends. He knew that you could do this. A pat on the back for this guy to...
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

IronNoggin wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:57 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm
Man did he ever nail that one Buddy!
Another camera down today...
Tick Tick Tick...

Nog
For those of you who don't know Nog, that Tick Tick Tick is the sound of the bears timer ticking down. I expect a 'buzzer' will be going off soon. :wink:

Paul
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:50 am
... that Tick Tick Tick is the sound of the bears timer ticking down. I expect a 'buzzer' will be going off soon. :wink:
Yup. Dragging along a fellow with another bear tag later today in fact... :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Next in the processing line. This is roughly 1/3 of the sausages we got from Boo-Boo.
Pepps & Smokies:

And Yup, they are Marvelous!! :D

Next up, hams...

Looking Forward!
Nog
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

That's some great looking sausage Matt.....be extra careful not to bite into any camera parts though. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

What a hoss!! Congrats!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

If I saw that thing strolling by at 20 yards I probably would have soiled my shorts! :shock:
:lol:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 pm
That's some great looking sausage Matt.....be extra careful not to bite into any camera parts though. :lol:
:lol: Methinks all of those likely slid out through his firehose sized back end by now Buddy!!
BUT - On the cams just pulled from that area, there is another damn near as big that has moved in.
I suggest you come for a visit next fall, and we see just what we can do about that! :wink:
BrotherRon wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:59 pm
If I saw that thing strolling by at 20 yards I probably would have soiled my shorts! :shock:
It was interesting alright.
When he went by, I instantly recognized that the top of his shoulder was higher than my head, and I was sitting on my hunting stool! :shock:
That was very much a First, and I remember thinking Better make this one COUNT! :lol:

Cheers,
Nog
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Matt, you can count on it! Having a general idea now about the lay of the land I think I'll pack along some firepower to keep next to me as a little insurance. :wink:

Paul
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 pm
Matt, you can count on it! Having a general idea now about the lay of the land I think I'll pack along some firepower to keep next to me as a little insurance. :wink:
Excellent! I'll drag the ol' Equalizer along too...

Should prove to be some Fun! :twisted:

Cheers!
Nog