O/T Muzzleloader season

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Newbi

O/T Muzzleloader season

Post by Newbi »

I can only hunt on weekends because of my work schedule. I have been hunting for the past two weeks on public land. I have seen some deer, but have not gotten a shot YET! Tomorrow is the opener of muzzleloading season, and I have been invited to hunt on private land. I scouted the property and the location that the owner has for me is not conducive to archery, so will be using my old flintlock. Once the gun season is over, (next week) I will be back to crossbow. I am determined to get one with my Exomag. Does anyone else hunt with muzzle loader? Just curious. I don't want to compete with guns this weekend, and I don't want to miss a chance to hunt either.
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI (When all else fails, Play dead)
Genesis 27:3
gametrail

Post by gametrail »

I hunt with it all now. muzzleloader,pistol,bow, and this year crossbow late season. I just like to hunt and fish. What ever season it is i will be there. :D
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gametrail wrote:I hunt with it all now. muzzleloader,pistol,bow, and this year crossbow late season. I just like to hunt and fish. What ever season it is i will be there. :D
Iwould but I am married if I tried that I would be Image in serious trouble and end up in the Image so all I can do for most of the hunting season is keep my little fingers crossed.

However Image is allowed all year, so I could say I am going fishing fer DEER :!: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!