Excalibur Micro 355 opinions

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Excalibur Micro 355 opinions

Post by janesy »

foofoo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:47 pm
if you want 355fps the Suppressor wont get you there. its about the same as my Gen 1 335. about 340 fps./-343ish i never herd anyone report on a 355 micro with a 350 grain quill getting 355fps. maybe someone could report on theres.the reason i kept the gen 1 micro over the suppressor is the simple direct trigger as opposed to a linkage bar and speed being the same i couldnt see keeping both. ive recently shortened my Micro Buttstock an inch and is now the ultimate treestand crossbow. wish Excal would make an even lighter shorter Micro type stock.
I got mine into the 360's, sadly it didn't stay there long.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
L. E. Carroll

Re: Excalibur Micro 355 opinions

Post by L. E. Carroll »

At present I have a gen ll 335 Micro which I'm very happy with. I DID recently let go of my " SPARE " Micro 355 to free up some $ for a new Springfield Armory AR15 I have been droolin' all over. :lol:

That being said, the 355 Micro I sold was a " back-up " to the Micro 355 I hunt with as my Primary Hunting bow :D
I have no intention of letting " that one " go anywhere. It will most likely be the "Hunting" bow I take to my grave with me for "life there after in the happy Hunting Grounds ". :D

I have owned owned and passed on 3 different Excal Matrix models , 1 Axiom ( long Limber ), a gen l 335 Micro as well as the Micro 355 I recently sold.

The Micro's are my favorite Excal models, with the 355 being the best of all. :wink:
Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier