Excalibur friends helping each other

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bloodtrail

Excalibur friends helping each other

Post by bloodtrail »

Shout out to XcaliburFX. Thanks
My 405 developed an issue with the action becoming a little loose inside the rail. Not a serious problem but I thought it may cause a problem long range. Called my buddy XcaliburFX and he explained there may be a couple screws loose inside the rail. Took the stock off the rail and sure enough he was right. Put a small drop of blue locktite on them and slightly torqued back down. Pretty sure that took care of it.
My point is this, to new members who join us fill in your general local in your avatar. If you ever have a issue someone close may be able to help. The more important thing is YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOMEONE AND THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD DO.
I'd rather be shooting my Excalibur.
Matrix 405
Twilight DLX scope
BEZombies/Tactical Tapps
Grim Reaper SS BH
paulaboutform

Re: Excalibur friends helping each other

Post by paulaboutform »

A wonderful suggestion indeed! :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Good to read. Vic, you are good man!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Excaliber , Dan is a great example!!!!! :D
Vixenmaster , Mike is another great example !!!! :D
and Vixchic , is also someone who has helped many members !!! :D

thank you all. :wink:

Dave :D
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

bloodtrail wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm
Shout out to XcaliburFX. Thanks
My 405 developed an issue with the action becoming a little loose inside the rail. Not a serious problem but I thought it may cause a problem long range. Called my buddy XcaliburFX and he explained there may be a couple screws loose inside the rail. Took the stock off the rail and sure enough he was right. Put a small drop of blue locktite on them and slightly torqued back down. Pretty sure that took care of it.
My point is this, to new members who join us fill in your general local in your avatar. If you ever have a issue someone close may be able to help. The more important thing is YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOMEONE AND THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD DO.
Thanks for the shout-out bloodtrail, I was just doing what a lot of good folks on here do, helping where and if I can. There are many very generous and helpful people ( a list too long to name off) on the Excalibur Forums, and I'm not going to mention a name here, as they specifically asked me not to mention them, but when I first came here someone helped me with something out of the blue, something they could have charged for, but what was there fee?? ... basically "Pay It Forward" and have have tried to do that since day one here. I hope the person who did me this favor reads this and knows that, I for one have done as he asked at least once in my time here (been more but that is between me and whoever else). But this one person has had a great impact on me and most likely this forum and other Excalibur Crossbow Owners.

Thanks again for the shout-out bloodtrail, and many thanks to all who make this forum a great place to visit and learn about our beloved Excalibur Crossbows. Excalibur Crossbows and Forums are not just a company, they are a Family and a great wealth of information, if one just reads and pays heed to any of the good advice shared here. :)

Also, Everyone please remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, but there are stupid and sometimes just plain rude answers. :)

Do yourself a Favor and Help Somebody If You Can!

~XcaliburFX~
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings