Million dollar question for RJ

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

Million dollar question for RJ

Post by munch »

Did you sell your y25 I see a fellow on 519 hunting and fishing selling # 100 with the custom mount I did for your bow
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Fazan

Re: Million dollar question for RJ

Post by Fazan »

Haven't seen R.J. posting for a long time.
Wonder if everything is all right.
TPM

Post by TPM »

RJ is doing fine. Been a busy guy lately. I'm sure he check in again soon. :-)
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Hello all > Yep thats my old Relayer and yep I sold it years ago > Ive lost interest in Crossbow collecting and moved on to other interests .

I still shoot Excalibur ( Running a Matrix 310 right now ) ... I have been busy with the family > traveling to Yukon and back since I retired last December .

My daughter has a full time job in the Yukon now and we bought a house in Dawson City ... So spending lots time between Ontario / Vancouver / Yukon .

I checked another item from my retirement "Bucket List" recently and picked up a Harley for road trips as well .... so keeping busy .

I did fade away from the Excalibur Forum when Photo Bucket got screwed up and I couldn't figure how to post pictures anymore .

Thanks to all that contacted me re: My Old Relayer since I did lose a pile of equipment when my truck was broken onto awhile back , but the 25th Aniversary Relayer #100 was a legit sale > Good Luck to all of you in the up coming season > RJ out .
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "