Excalibur 150 target crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Ragumup

Excalibur 150 target crossbow

Post by Ragumup »

Hi anyone got any better pictures of this bow as the I can’t see the stock or riser properly...Thanks in advance.
Ragumup

Re: Excalibur 150 target crossbow

Post by Ragumup »

Anyone even heard of it ?
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I heard of it a long time ago and it is not listed in past models .
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

So few responses as I believe their has not been a 150 target bow. Pointblanc and the Apex. Most indoor shoots do not like a 150lb and above crossbows as they are hard on backstops. I did cut down a vixen and with my forward riser it is 110lbs and bolt on my strait riser with limbs it becomes 90lbs. CHEERS!
TPM

Post by TPM »

The only target crossbows that I'm aware of are the Apex and the Point Blanc and both are 90 lb. BTW, anyone interested in an Apex there was a used one at The Bow Shop in Waterloo when I was in last week. You don't see them very often.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
TPM

Post by TPM »

Double post
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Ragumup

Post by Ragumup »

Ok I can’t upload the picture of it it’s on Outdoorhobbies... black matrix stock & limbs 150lb 267fps 10.75 power stroke maybe someone could post the picture even if I can’t find a better one .thanks for the reply’s anyway.
tremps01

Post by tremps01 »

Here the link

http://www.outdoorhobbies.co.uk/excalibur-target-150-crossbow-6742-p.asp

Marcel
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Copied this from the link that Marcel posted. I have never heard of this bow, maybe something just for the UK. I would contact Excalibur for more info or send Peter the marketing dude a pm,maybe he can shed some light! To me it sounds like there bringing back the black Vixen11 :eusa-clap:

Outdoorhobbies and Excalibur are proud to announce the arrival of a crossbow specifically designed for the UK crossbow target shooting market. Not since the demise of the Vixen II has there been a crossbow available suitable for the strict NFAS & NCF regulations that will give you the power you need but also the ability to cock it all day without the need for a rope or crank device. Based on the Matrix frame this brand new crossbow comes in at a sensible 150lb draw weight producing a very reasonable 267 ft/sec, enough speed to use a HHA Optimizer speed dial effectively and hit the furthest target. The Target 150lb comes in full black so no disapproving looks that greet any camo crossbow owner and comes fitted with the Excalibur Guardian Anti Dry Fire and a Flemish string. The Target 150 comes as a bare bow but all the usual Excalibur accessories can be fitted and any scope can be mounted on the weaver scope rail.
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen