Please compare the Micro suppressor with the Assassin.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

B-Logger

Please compare the Micro suppressor with the Assassin.

Post by B-Logger »

To bring you up to date, I have used an Exomag for quite some time now but think perhaps it is time to get another bow. A neighbor purchased a micro suppressor last fall and he really likes it. So a few days ago he told me to take it home and try it out, which I did. I did not shoot a lot because it is a borrowed bow but think I got a good feel for it. He also has the new cocker of which I have mixed feelings.

So if I buy a new bow this year I think it will be one of the two listed. I have not seen an Assassin except in pictures and a couple videos so do not have a lot to go on except it looks ugly. However, looks is not high on the list of wants or needs.

I am hoping someone has shot both bows and can give their feelings about it to help guide me in my quest for a new bow.

Thanking you in advance for your help. It will be greatly appreciated.

Think cool. This heat is terrible.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
Boo

Re: Please compare the Micro suppressor with the Assassin.

Post by Boo »

The positive difference that would have stood out after shooting both is the trigger on the Assassin.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Ive only handled the assassin and it really does shoulder beautifully.
With that said, Its not enough for me to want one over the home made supressor I have now.
It want to go to a dealer and shoulder and preferably fire both back to back. Unless you'll be buying a crank as well, then the decision is already made for you.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Both are awesome. I like the Suppressor better because it's lighter.. ;)

But that built in Assassin crank and amazing trigger is impressive too!! :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.