luminocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ejb

luminocks

Post by ejb »

Is it difficult to put luminocks on Diablo bolts? Would it be better to just buy illuminated bolts
nchunterkw

Re: luminocks

Post by nchunterkw »

They just insert from the back. Very easy, no glue, mess or anything. Buying illuminated bolts means you are buying arrows with luminocks already installed.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
racking up points

Re: luminocks

Post by racking up points »

I wouldn’t waste good coin on an arrow that is better off being lost in the woods...that’s just me.

I LOVE lumenocks, to a point of near obsession, (every single arrow in my 2 dozen have one), I consider it an investment because I value my arrows that much.

That being said, they have a small drawback. USUALLY it’s just a matter of inserting the nock - sometimes the fit is too tight and a very little amount of plastic needs to be whittled away with a razor.

To each his own though, if you like the Easton arrows, buy the nocks and use them but don’t go buy an illuminated bolt unless you’re short on arrows anyway because they’re the same arrow once you drop the nock in.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits