O/T member currently in Buenos Aires

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

stump

O/T member currently in Buenos Aires

Post by stump »

Just wondering if any members are from Argentina or are currently in Buenos Aires. I´m staying at the Melia and noticed that the person who logged on before me went onto the Excalibur forum. It would be interesting to meet whoever it is that is visiting BA. If ýou´re still here, and interested in getting together for a cerveza or coffee, leave a message aat the front desk for me. I´m in room 416.

Garry
kendo kid

BA

Post by kendo kid »

stump,
I'm not in BA now but work with a company in BA called Specialty Crops. It looks like a guy by the name of Randy Ellis from Bio Original in SK and I will be down there in late Nov. buying flax. If you are still there we would really like to hook up. Randy is more in birds (Partrige and Geese). I have been all over the Mara Del Plata area. Great production area. Soys and Sunnies further north. Spelt does real well in the Mara Del Plata region. It produces some of the highest protein in the world. What do you do down there?

Kendo Kid
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
csharkie

Re: O/T member currently in Buenos Aires

Post by csharkie »

stump wrote:...and noticed that the person who logged on before me went onto the Excalibur forum.
Garry
It was probably you stump :D :D :D Get back to work :!: :!: