In the Blind

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ko4nrbs

In the Blind

Post by ko4nrbs »

At buddy’s place. Haven’t seen anything yet.

Got the Tinks Miss November and the Sentinel decoys set up under Feeder. Killed 3 in this spot over the last month.

Bill
Excalibur Exomax Crossbow Twlight DLX scope
Excalibur Firebolt Arrows
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 gr. Broadheads
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand with Sherpa Hunting cart kit
U.S. Navy 1969-1973 USS Truxtun DLGN-35
longbow joe

Re: In the Blind

Post by longbow joe »

[url=https://postimg.cc/VrX4wBHZ]Image
Trying to fill my Jersey buck tag l got every spike and fork horn in town here. I'm holding out...
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
ko4nrbs

Post by ko4nrbs »

I'd like to see the big 8 point that travels through but so far only getting pics of him at night. Will settle for a spike in order to keep the landowners happy. The deer are hammering their flowers and garden.

I have a big open field behind the trees that butts up to I44. The boundary fence between my buddy's place and the field is their highway. I'm trying rattling and calling when nothing is in site hoping to entice a buck to come over the fence and investigate. Killed a big spike last year that hopped over the fence.

Corridors can be productive when the deer are on the move. It can be a long wait though.

Will head down river again next week for a few days. There are some monster bucks there if I can be in the right spot at the right time.

Bill
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
ko4nrbs

Post by ko4nrbs »

ko4nrbs wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:32 pm
I'd like to see the big 8 point that travels through but so far only getting pics of him at night. Will settle for a spike in order to keep the landowners happy. The deer are hammering their flowers and garden.

I have a big open field behind the trees that butts up to I44. The boundary fence between my buddy's place and the field is their highway. I'm trying rattling and calling when nothing is in sight hoping to entice a buck to come over the fence and investigate. Killed a big spike last year that hopped over the fence.

Corridors can be productive when the deer are on the move. It can be a long wait though.

Will head down river again next week for a few days. There are some monster bucks there if I can be in the right spot at the right time.

Bill
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

Good luck! I just got a text from a friend in OKC area hunting on the north side of I-44 that said deer movement is really good this afternoon.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Good luck hope you get one.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads