Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

perdrix

which crossbow choose?

Post by perdrix »

I want to buy a crossbow, but I have a low budjet
which crossbow I can buy?
shifty

Post by shifty »

I understand your financial situation but you get what you pay for in the archery industry. Compounds for example lose up to 80% of there value after the first year you own them. Crossbows like the excaliburs always hold good value if you intend to trade up later on. Plus they are a fast simple design are very reliable and you wont have things foul up in the bush. You can beat the hell out of them.Best all around bow for the price would be the exocet it will drop anything in north america with deadly accuracy. Sorry if I sound a little biased Ive owned alot of bows and know a good bow. If you want a good bow wait a little bit and save a little more. Buy a good bow once, not a shitty bow twice. hope this helps.
BUCKeYeHunter

exoxbow

Post by BUCKeYeHunter »

an exocet would be an excellent start into archery and bowhunting.......it's simple,rugged and dependable.a recommondation would be the exocet and "the right stuff" accessory package.it has everything you need to maintain it properly.maybe one of the nice vari-zone scopes next year or for christmas.total package about 675$ us
JD Jones

Post by JD Jones »

Shifty is absolutely correct. Far better to save for awhile and get what you need than do with less, and still have to buy up later.
True of cars, guns, horses, so probably true about crossbows.
JD
The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse.
perdrix

Post by perdrix »

tanks, I would like to have an exomax (me and my dad)
do you think, than it will be a good choise?
maple

Post by maple »

Perdrix,

Mettez la sur votre list des cadeaux pour Noel. :lol:

An Exocet, Exomag or Exomax would do just fine. The biggest isn't always the best for everyone. Consider the more intermediate models as easier to handle and load. As is said here more than once, for deer, all Excaliburs are more than enough to do the job. Even the Vixen is a powerful bow.

Maple