weather

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

darkhollowarcher

weather

Post by darkhollowarcher »

The weather has been real tough the last 3 or 4 days here in n central pa with wind gusts up to 40 mph,rain ,sleet and snow showers,stayed on the ground this morning saw two that saw me first. does anyone else hunt in this kind of weather.
BOB
PaJack

Post by PaJack »

That's the price we pay for liveing in our great state... :lol:
Hunt Safe,
Jack
JD Jones

weather

Post by JD Jones »

lol. I hunt it all. been out in fog, a blue norther, and when it was so hot I was panting too loud to sneak up on anything.
I especially love duck hunting when it's cold, wet, and blowing. Something about cuddeling up in a blind with a hot chocolate while all he** is roaring by a few feet away that is just more peaceful than I can say.
JD
The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse.
axis

weather

Post by axis »

Darkhollowarcher, the weather has been real good over here. Just keep hunting,thats half the fun any way. Good hunting........

Axis :)
darkhollowarcher

Re: weather

Post by darkhollowarcher »

axis wrote:Darkhollowarcher, the weather has been real good over here. Just keep hunting,thats half the fun any way. Good hunting........

it must be nice hunt in the morning then relax on the beach for a midday break have a great day and congrats on your harvest Bob Axis :)
:lol:
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

The weather here in Missouri finally straightened up. Low is the 30's high around 55 light wind, but steady. Its about time!!!