Glad to be back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mostlybow

Glad to be back

Post by mostlybow »

I’ve been gone for a few years now. My last excal was a Exocet 175. I went back to v bows after I learned how to shoot left handed. Got a Grizz 2 under the Christmas Tree and looking forward to tweaking strings and arrows. Great people and knowledge on this sight. I’m gonna be calling for the knowledge cause it’s been a while. Glad to be back.

TJ
EXOCET 175
A GOOD BOW SHOT CAN GO BAD WITH AN IMPURE THOUGHT
xcaliber

Re: Glad to be back

Post by xcaliber »

Welcome back!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Congrats an the new Grizz 2 you will love it and this is the place for questions lots of knowledge among the forum members.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Welcome back. I was gone a couple years also recovering from a broken shoulder playing hockey. Nice to shoot all sorts of bows. I shoot mainly what everyone else in the group is going to shoot. Shot mainly 3D this summer with my Munchkin. (115LB custom Vixen). Easy to remove arrows and not guessing right distance by a couple feet makes a huge difference compared to speed bows. CHEERS!
mostlybow

Post by mostlybow »

Yea I love excals. Wish I had never sold my Exocet. I think any kind of string time is fun. Anxious to get this new one tweaked. Gonna have to learn the new string materials. It was just Dacron and fast flight when I was into it before. Don gave me a quick lesson. Any advise on this Grizz 2 will be appreciated.
Thanks and it’s good to be back.

TJ
EXOCET 175
A GOOD BOW SHOT CAN GO BAD WITH AN IMPURE THOUGHT