Beautiful morning

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

Beautiful morning

Post by PRB »

I walked to the back stand this morning and seen aprox. 8 does. 3 of them walked within range from 10 yards to 20 yards close. Seen 1 spike. A couple hawks, several crows, ect... I really enjoyed this morning because I'm a smoker and it was cold enough with the ground still warm enough that it pulled my scent straight up. I had them babies walking all around me. I cant wait until one day I see a nice buck following one of those does with nothing but a scent on his mind :lol: After seeing Woodys picture last night before I went to bed I couldnt help but wish that was me. Oh well...maybe next weekend. I still enjoyed the sitting.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
JD Jones

beautiful morning

Post by JD Jones »

Sounds like a fine one. Non hunters would never believe how much of the "hunt" is the enjoyment of nature, and mabe a couple of select friends at the fire.
The meat is a good bonus if it happens. :D
JD
The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse.
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

sounds like a great morning.....actually both yesterday AND today were spectacular here, and we deserved it after getting beaten by rain and wind the last few times out.

saw lots of deer, turkeys, squirrels and raccoons this weekend. Couldn't be happier.

Mikey Vee