Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

otisbrazwell

Re: A few still dont get it!

Post by otisbrazwell »

elkaholic wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:33 am
First hand experience from in-law.

Small town n. Wisc.

While picking up some supplies at local butcher shop.

Guy walks in and tells the shop owner he wants everything in the beef display case.
The butcher politely tells the man he won't sell it to him.
Guy starts ranting, hes got the cash and basically demanding the butcher sell him all the beef.
Butcher trys to tell him its not fair to his other customers.
They go back and forth
Butcher was willing to take an order for a few days later but not sell his whole case now.
Guy gets pissed off , loud ,cussing etc.

At this point the guy was asked to leave and didnt get anything.

True story. Always a few , who just dont get it!

Guess he had just come up to his summer cottage from big city.
I am seeing chity stuff like that here in rhode island..but not all are infected that go to they cabin out of state..if your town was turning to crab and you had a get away would you stay put I dont think so.. my house in Vermont is empty driveways cabled off were both healthy here in ri..I was going to go there for 2 days with my on fuel and food on the truck..park the truck in the garge and not see or touch any thing between the 2 states..problem is benington vt is infested with panic or the brainless and its not worth smokeing one of them with the 12 gage..heres one for you I would put my vt plates over the vt plates no one would know..read about the 2 guys from NJ that have been building a house in maine since sept..went to town for supply's locals chopped a tree across there driveway and threatened to kill..they been there building for months there not infected..i am staying home for the most part BUT you better hope military dont take your guns..my 1911 is in a hole in the woods..the panic stricken is whats going toget you killed :thumbup:
Boo

Post by Boo »

Check this out!

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/covid-19-doug-ford-slams-disgusting-pusateris-for-charging-30-for-lysol-wipes

Ontario now has a penalty of up to $100,000 for price gouging. I doubt a judge would be sympathetic.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

boo we all need toget through this and get back to hunting..8 turkeys in the yard 3 toms so for 3 days a red fox comes ..so I string the micro 335 gen 1 and sight it in bows dead nuts..day 5 a call the turkeys from my deck I see them coming down the trail and to my right the red fox is headed for them well one tom fly's up to a limb fox stops and the other toms go after the fox and run him off..at that point I decide to leave the fox a lone poor bastards got big dreams..good day to take the Kodiak down to the harbor :angel: