BC Fishing and Hunting COVID-19 Updates

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

BC Fishing and Hunting COVID-19 Updates

Post by IronNoggin »

As part of the ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this page will provide updates regarding any changes implemented by the Province related to hunting and fishing activities.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sports-culture/recreation/fishing-hunting/fishing-and-hunting-covid-19-updates
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
papa bear1

Re: BC Fishing and Hunting COVID-19 Updates

Post by papa bear1 »

Here in my state of Missouri (USA) the Missouri dept. of conservation has proclaimed Free fishing,
No fishing permit required, and no trout permit required,
so I drove past Bennit Springs, and the river had quite a few fisherman fishing for trout, :think:
I don't know But I don't think i'll :think: be a part of that. :eusa-think:
I don't think that's a smart idea.,,,,, :problem:

Dave :roll:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

reminds me of a great day years back with a friend. canoeing the Pawtuxet river with a case of Budweiser and a black skillet firing pan canoe was a madriver.we found a nice shaded spot over looking the crystal clear river and fried many trout. the beer went down nicely.been a few years I guess because I hung up the booze in 91. I say find a spot and fish do things get your mind on good things.as I am typing 8 turkeys went by my front door 3 are toms. :eusa-dance:
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

I'm tryn to decide on a fishing trip this weekend.

Most lakes have closed campgrounds but docks are crazy with boaters, trying get in , out .

My main issue is traveling,, over 200 miles , buying supplies, gas stops etc. . Exposed to who know what at mandatory stops along the interstate.

Camping along riverbank, where our group may be crowded together. We come from several different parts of the state.

As far as we know, nobody is or has been sick.

Is it worth it at this time, to catch a few fish.
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

elkaholic wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:57 am
I'm tryn to decide on a fishing trip this weekend.

Most lakes have closed campgrounds but docks are crazy with boaters, trying get in , out .

My main issue is traveling,, over 200 miles , buying supplies, gas stops etc. . Exposed to who know what at mandatory stops along the interstate.

Camping along riverbank, where our group may be crowded together. We come from several different parts of the state.

As far as we know, nobody is or has been sick.

Is it worth it at this time, to catch a few fish.
Pretty sure you answered your own question but if you need reassurance then I I say no. The fish will still be there when the the risk of this potentially fatal virus is gone. Too many unknowns in your scenario. My $.02

Be safe
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

closed in rhode island until they figure on and off dates...on a brighter note any American can carry C W in Idaho now.