COVID-19 and effects to Excalibur Crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

COVID-19 and effects to Excalibur Crossbow

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:58 am

Hi All,

I just wanted to updated everybody here how the COVID-19 pandemic has effected the operations of Excalibur Crossbow. Our factory in Kitchener is still currently operating and we are taking all the precautions necessary to keep our staff safe. However, we currently are not taking any walk in warranty traffic until further notice so if you're local and have any warranty work please ship it to us or give us a few weeks until things change.

The other significant change is our warranty center in Port Huron Michigan is temporary closed due to that states stringent business closure actions that requires us by law to close. This means all U.S. customers will be required to ship their warranty item directly to our Kitchener, Ontario, Canada offices or alternatively wait until things change in Port Huron.

These are challenging times for sure and we're all doing our best to work our way though it and taking the best precautions necessary to keep our staff and customers safe. We apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause our customers. When things change we will make sure to update this message.

Keep well all and hopefully we get through this quickly and can focus our attention back to getting our crossbows ready for the upcoming seasons!

Regards,

Peter
Excalibur Crossbow

janesy

Re: COVID-19 and effects to Excalibur Crossbow

Post by janesy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:27 am

:thumbup:
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:56 am

At least it's not the peak months .for our hobby ..thank god for that.
All companies are just doing the best they can people must rely on their patience. Stay safe
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

Boo

Post by Boo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:25 am

Do what you have to do to keep yourself and staff safe Peter!
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

2019 Bulldog 440

Post by 2019 Bulldog 440 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Peter,

You’re an awesome dude! I didn’t know you manage this part of Excalibur too. Now I feel bad for always emailing you but you just seem to be the “go to person” since I first spoke to you when I bought my brand new 2019 Bulldog 440. I’ll have to show you some pictures. I harvested 3 Doe’s and accidentally shot a button buck, he was so large I though he was a regular sized Doe. I didn’t realize it until it was down that it was a “button buck!” My bad! But anyways, crap happens. I love my crossbow and you couldn’t make me switch to a Ravin R29 even if you gave it to me for free. There’s just something about Excalibur’s that’s says excellence.
Proud owner of 2019 Bulldog 440 with Blue/Pink 1992 Strings. I named it after my 20yr old American Eskimo that I had to put down Summer of 2019. His name was “Boobie” and went with me everywhere!

Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Just an FYI.
I live in Michigan 40 minutes from the Port Huron repair shop.
In regards to that facility being closed. Our President today (4/10/20)
announced that he is working on relaxing some restrictions and letting some people
back to work during the month of May 2020. Don't know if that will affect that repair
facility but that is the current time line he is looking at to start getting our people
back to work here in the states. No guarantee's for sure but this may help those of you
that are on the fence about mailing your equipment for warranty etc. to Canada or
just waiting and having the work done locally.
Just my thoughts.
Take care.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:49 am

Thanks for the 'heads up"! You guys at Excal are the BEST!!
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever » Tue May 19, 2020 10:40 pm

thank you for being safe. I"m not as concerned with service as long as people are safe. If I need service, I know it will be the best as can be.
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Vixenmaster
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude » Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 pm

FYI

Our Port Huron facility is back up and running but we are not allowing any walk in traffic at the moment. All warranty will need to be shipped but we should be able to get it turned around fairly quickly. Thanks for everybody's patience with this.

Peter