Results from staying at home

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Results from staying at home

Post by xcaliber »

Hi5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:20 pm
A few weeks into isolation and its upsetting to me to watch my wife at the living room window, staring aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her this way. I've thought of how I could cheer her up. I've considered letting her in.

But rules are rules.
Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: !
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Boo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:18 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:03 pm
Of course during any crisis some minor thing happens, our microwave took a dive about a week ago. I never realized how important it was in our house, yeah, there was a big gaping hole in the cabinetry where it was supposed to be, but we don't use it that often. Of course I ruined the last one, a bag of popcorn caught on fire inside of it while I was in the washroom.
A YouTube vid would have been priceless! :mrgreen:
Don, I'll pull it out of the box & get a picture of the popcorn, it's still in the old microwave. My wife would not let me put it in the garage because she said it would make her car stink. :crazy: There is a fine line between love & hate, I believe it now, I have danced on it a few times the last few weeks. :eusa-deadhorse:
Boo

Post by Boo »

xcaliber wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:57 pm
Boo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:18 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:03 pm
Of course during any crisis some minor thing happens, our microwave took a dive about a week ago. I never realized how important it was in our house, yeah, there was a big gaping hole in the cabinetry where it was supposed to be, but we don't use it that often. Of course I ruined the last one, a bag of popcorn caught on fire inside of it while I was in the washroom.
A YouTube vid would have been priceless! :mrgreen:
Don, I'll pull it out of the box & get a picture of the popcorn, it's still in the old microwave. My wife would not let me put it in the garage because she said it would make her car stink. :crazy: There is a fine line between love & hate, I believe it now, I have danced on it a few times the last few weeks. :eusa-deadhorse:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :think:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

:lol:
Hi5 wrote:
A few weeks into isolation and its upsetting to me to watch my wife at the living room window, staring aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her this way. I've thought of how I could cheer her up. I've considered letting her in.

But rules are rules.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

All is good here :thumbup: im still working the last 2 weeks we could only work 20 hours a week and gave us 20 hours stand by for a total of 80 hours.Now there are letting us go back to around 100 hours in 2 weeks
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
janesy

Post by janesy »

mr meat wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:38 pm
All is good here :thumbup: im still working the last 2 weeks we could only work 20 hours a week and gave us 20 hours stand by for a total of 80 hours.Now there are letting us go back to around 100 hours in 2 weeks
Since Saturday night when stores closed, when have gone into email overdrive. Haven't worked like this since summer

This is seriously effecting my excal.com time
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Hi5 wrote:

But rules are rules.
Yep rules are rules, glad you’re respecting them lol
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:48 pm
Hi5 wrote:

But rules are rules.
Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: !
ABSOLUTELY the funniest thing I've read in years!!!!!! :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I sent this in a text to my daughters, and got one back from my youngest. She said, now she knows why her dog always tries to run out of the front door every time she opens it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

ihunt wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 am
papa bear1 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am
Ill make a wager that divorce rates go up 37 percent during this pandemic , :lol: :lol:

Dave :mrgreen:
Yep and the birth rate up 37% by the end of the year :lol:
:lol: :wink:

Dave :thumbup:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

going pretty good here painted one bathroom,replaced part of the eve on the back deck,repaced 125' western red cedar split rail fence..its not bad in rhode island fence company was prepaid and they have you wait on road then bring product out with limited hours. I would say half the state is working mostly out side work with social distancing . weathers nice going to run firewood today...……………...our trout season opened yesterday with out telling fisherman and its staggered ? I will figure that out....make sure you disinfect your shoes after going in stores :wave:
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Yesterday She Who Rules yelled down from upstairs:

Hey! You ever get shooting pains in your body like someone is stabbing a big needle into a Voodoo Doll of you?

Huh? No,. why do you ask...

How about now?? :shock:

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

IronNoggin wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:04 pm
Yesterday She Who Rules yelled down from upstairs:

Hey! You ever get shooting pains in your body like someone is stabbing a big needle into a Voodoo Doll of you?

Huh? No,. why do you ask...

How about now?? :shock:

Nog
Bad boy, Bad boy :eusa-shifty:

Dave :eusa-popcorn:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Nog

Now, that's funny!!
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Here's the popcorn in the microwave, tomorrow is garbage day, so adios mother ______!

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/Hc04R2dC]Image :lol: :lol: