Micro 335 blackout

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter with MS

Micro 335 blackout

Post by hunter with MS »

I found a micro 335 black out with gen 1 limbs for a good price the xbow looks in excellent shape . Is there anything I should be concerned with about the limbs ?
xcaliber

Re: Micro 335 blackout

Post by xcaliber »

My original Micro 335 never gave me a problem, and as far as I know the guy that purchased it also has had no issues. Shoot a heavy arrow, and fat Flemish String, and you should be good to go. Wanna sell it? :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

You won’t find a better seller than Scott! That bow he’s selling is a steal of a deal! His bows that I’ve bought from him have been like brand new. Great guy too boot!
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

ive got 2 gen 1-s and had limb issues early on. if i had to buy today the Micro Axe would be a good choice especially by the time you buy scope and the accossories for a bare bow. it is kewl to be in the GEN 1 CLUB THOUGH...
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I already have a scope that is new warranty replacement for one that was broke so no cash lost there . I use the Charger ext crank and some how have 2 or 3 extra mounting brackets . I already have the axe am looking for a backup that is close to the axe. Just went to the site I saw it and a member on there sent a pm so it is sold .
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I know that this isn’t the norm, but I got a Micro 335 Blackout right after they were introduced. Have shot it quite a bit, put a short stock on it so my son could shoot it. He has shot it and hunted with it ever since. Never one problem. The arrows we have shot do weight 406 grains. I have had a Flemish string on it since new. Not sure why this bow has been so tough and some others have had several sets of limbs, but there are some great Generation 1 Micros out there.
Some of the Generation 1 bows were really fast, actually out shooting the speed rating several FPS. This bow is not one of those. At Boofest, through Gaston’s chrono, it shot 308 FPS with these 400gr. + arrows. Not a burner! But since it’s been 100% bulletproof who could complain, right.😁
Good luck with your new Micro, I hope it’s all good news for you.
janesy

Post by janesy »

I've had dealings with Scott a few times so far in 2020, great guy. If you proceed with a deal, but with confidence
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

I got this bow finally! The bow looks like it’s brand new! I’m very happy with it.
janesy

Post by janesy »

:eusa-popcorn:
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

:eusa-think:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

I knew who bought the bow from Scott. Well after several conversations with Randy, we worked out a trade for the Micro 335. It now belongs to me! The bow found it’s way to me in a roundabout way. Lol
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I have a Gen1 335....I went thru 4 sets of limbs....the set that is on there now has been on for about 2 years with no issues....It is on loan to my BIL who was a TenPoint guy untill he shot the biggest 8 pointer in his life last year....He absolutely loves the accuracy of the bow....It has the charger on it which he has gotten used to....it is fully pimped out which he does not even realize....scope, TTT, home made arra's DrS dbkillers and limb silencers, VM Flemish....don't think I will ever see it back....again....

....if you're worried about limbs, pick up a pair of refurbished limbs from Excalibur and you will always be good to go....

....do not pass up the opportunity to pick this up!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

I put my TTT in it first thing, Charger EXT crank, REDs, RAVs, Boo 40 strand string, shrink wrapped the arrow retainer, rubberized the stirrup and a Trophy Ridge XV530IR Scope. No problems with the limbs so far! I put about 40 shots through it today alone. Sweet little bow for sure. Accurate as expected from any Excalibur bow!

janesy

Post by janesy »

Nice bow! Deserves a full blackout treatment
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

Here’s another picture of my Nightmare! Not bad speed for my arrows weighing in at 395gn with tips.