Balls in the dryer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Normous

Re: Balls in the dryer

Post by Normous »

Keith, this product is amazing, in fact every product I have used from ATSKO is high quality and does not break the bank.
http://www.atsko.com/n-o-dor-ii-powder-8-oz/
nchunterkw wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:34 am
janesy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:27 pm
Fellas, I Plan to be living in the Barn with the boy by then. I do fear for our safety in advance.

Unfortunately for my washer and dryer, there have been many a chunk of wood to go through them. I might just give it a try. All my base layers say to dry them in the dryer, and I do mostly as I don't have time to hang them. But I find even with a double rinse cycle all the "scent killer" detergents of any brand leave behind a certain chemical scent. It certainly doesn't smell like a field of flowers or bed linen, but you can smell the soap. I'm not of the opinionthat that matters too much in the field. But id rather smell like cedar. It's just nicer.
I assume you have lots of cedars where you hunt? If not smelling like the only cedar tree for miles might not be good either. I always try to be unscented. The O-zone makers work pretty well. I have a small one I drop in each boot for about 1/2 hr and also put it in a tote with my clothes. I also started using a boot dryer all the time. My thought is that odor is bacteria so if I dry it out it won't smell. Seems to have kept my boots from smelling..at least as far as I can tell. After ever hunt the boots go on the dryer till the next hunt. Of course, early season down here it's HOT so i am sweating a ton.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:20 pm
janesy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:59 am
Has anyone ever tried aromatic CEDAR moth balls in the dryer? In a bra bag or whatever they are called.
I usually store my clothes in totes with cedar shims during the off season and they come out smelling so nice.
Chris, you're gonna learn all kinds of lingo as the kids grow, I promise. My two girls are 2 years apart, and when the little one was 15, I heard stuff I never want to hear again! :eusa-hand:

Raised three daughters. Imagine 3 teenage girls. NONE of them with an ounce of modesty in their bodies, nor their vocabularies!!! I swore they were all sailors and belonged to someone else!! :wtf: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-hand: :wtf: Me and my two boys spent a lot of time hunting and fishing!!! :roll: :shock: :eusa-snooty:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
janesy

Post by janesy »

AJ01 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:48 pm
xcaliber wrote:
janesy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:59 am
Has anyone ever tried aromatic CEDAR moth balls in the dryer? In a bra bag or whatever they are called.
I usually store my clothes in totes with cedar shims during the off season and they come out smelling so nice.
Chris, you're gonna learn all kinds of lingo as the kids grow, I promise. My two girls are 2 years apart, and when the little one was 15, I heard stuff I never want to hear again! :eusa-hand:

Raised three daughters. Imagine 3 teenage girls. NONE of them with an ounce of modesty in their bodies, nor their vocabularies!!! I swore they were all sailors and belonged to someone else!! :wtf: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-hand: :wtf: Me and my two boys spent a lot of time hunting and fishing!!! :roll: :shock: :eusa-snooty:
5 kids! Wow good for you. I got to two and threw in the towel. October 12 2018 8:30 AM, Sinnerman(Thomas Crown Affair Version) was on the Dr's speakers. It was a nice little break.

Went moose hunting on the 17th. Bad idea.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I also raised three daughters, they are all out of the house now. Luckily, like my wife, they didn't and don't swear. I don't know why that is? I suppose they figured my swearing was more than enough for the whole lot of us. :oops:
Either that or my preaching of "do as I say and not as I do" worked. :)
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

ComfyBear wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:09 pm
I also raised three daughters, they are all out of the house now. Luckily, like my wife, they didn't and don't swear. I don't know why that is? I suppose they figured my swearing was more than enough for the whole lot of us. :oops:
Either that or my preaching of "do as I say and not as I do" worked. :)
I hold their Mother fully responsible!!! :lol: :thumbup: :lol:
Or I blame my oldest son, he's been a Marine since 1999. You KNOW how sweet they can be!!! :lol: :angel: :lol:
And I KNOW I wasn't to blame, after all, 27 years of being a big city cop made me VERY considerate of other feelings!! :lol: :roll: :eusa-doh: :lol:

I was positive my use of kind, considerate speech at all times was enough to convince them they should be nice young ladies, however....that didn't seem to work!!!! :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :lol:

And yes...all of mine are grown. I have 6 grandkids with one almost 20!! And she talks like her mother!!! :roll: I swear....it's genetic!!!! :lol: :crazy: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:59 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:48 pm
xcaliber wrote:

5 kids! Wow good for you. I got to two and threw in the towel. October 12 2018 8:30 AM, Sinnerman(Thomas Crown Affair Version) was on the Dr's speakers. It was a nice little break.

Went moose hunting on the 17th. Bad idea.
How long did you stay hidden at camp!!! :lol: :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: