Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Limbs

Post by AJ01 »

Forkston wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:37 pm
I guess everyone is taken a F'N shot at me for not being happy with mismatched limbs
If I offended you, please allow me to apologize. I've been on this forum for several years and I've never seen anyone, at any time go out of their way to give someone a "mound of moose pellets" over something!! :eh:
Most of the guys on here are just good natured, fun loving old farts, (except me, I'm a pain in the posterior :lol:), that at most might rib you at times over something you said or posted. But nothing said is meant to harm, upset or degrade anyone at anytime. It's all done "tongue in cheek"!! :D

You will find that most guys on here will go out of their way to help you any way they can.

Respectfully,
AJ :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Normous

Post by Normous »

In the Excal production factory settings, lot- to -lot camo or color variations exist due to variations in vendor supply material. Duplicating the exact camo match six months, a years or more later would be difficult as processes and material composition formats change.

At the end of the day I hope you can accept some color variation that is only cosmetic.

No shot was directed your way. Sorry if I may have sounded that way in my post.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
janesy

Post by janesy »

Another thing to mention it the limbs are moulded end to end as a single, then split and finished before the camo finish is applied. After that they go to get tested to be matched up for constant performance. So two limbs could be perfectly match cosmetically but then are separated after the deflection rating is applied. Which is the highest importance from their point of view.

Most of my limbs don't match 100%, but I hear ya, I wish they did match closer. Good luck and happy shooting :thumbup:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme