New BC Hunting Regulations are Online

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

New BC Hunting Regulations are Online

Post by IronNoggin »

For any with an interest, the new Hunting Regulations are now online:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sports-culture/recreation/fishing-hunting/hunting/regulations-synopsis

Also, decisions have been made on all proposed Regulation Changes. Click on the title and it will take you to the Decision:

https://apps.nrs.gov.bc.ca/ahte/hunting

Of interest to me, they decided NOT to proceed with removing the scopes from our crossbows:

https://apps.nrs.gov.bc.ca/ahte/content/scopes-bows-during-bow-only-seasons

Nog
Last edited by IronNoggin on Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
paulaboutform

Re: New BC Hunting Regulations are Online

Post by paulaboutform »

Very interesting and happy news. I'm glad someone in the department was able to come to their senses and do the right thing.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:00 pm
Very interesting and happy news. I'm glad someone in the department was able to come to their senses and do the right thing.
Something about multiple legal challenges including targeting individuals within the department. :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

IronNoggin wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:04 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:00 pm
Something about multiple legal challenges including targeting individuals within the department. :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
Sometimes people just need a little encouragement and new perspective to do the right thing. :eusa-doh: :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
bcbuckblaster

Post by bcbuckblaster »

Very glad to hear that the "no scopes on crossbows during bow only season" proposal was NOT approved :eusa-clap: :eusa-dance: . Now I just need to get my new bow ready and take her out for the first of September!