Social distance Boofest 2020

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Social distance Boofest 2020

Post by janesy »

Come to think of it I was at "mini Boo-Fest" 2020. It was fun!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Waiting on 2021
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
flightattendant100

Re: Virtual Boofest 2020

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 pm
Never mind all the nonsense, Kevin you handsome devil, I love that haircut. That's a haircut you can set your watch to! I think we have the same barber. :mrgreen:

Paul
Paulaboutform, How is it possible that we three live as far apart as wee do and have the same barber. Must be like Santa....goes all around the world in a single night. :D :D :D
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Boo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:38 am
If you want to be voted in, you need to hug a tree, sound effeminate, lie, cheat and steal. Oh, and hug a 16 yr old lesbian who is topless at a gay parade. Did I just describe the leader of out great country? Someone give my head a shake!

Okay Boo....how's that!!! :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

We really miss everyone, next i hope to see all my friends 😊😊😊😊
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Boo is kind of late in setting up a date for Boofest 2021.....Come on Don, inquiring minds need to know....the count down calendar needs to start.....people need to make plans.... :eusa-doh: :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

I don't see having it unless there are inoculations available next year. If you guys south of us cant get a grip on wearing masks and social distancing, theres no way out borders will be open anyways.
That's the adult reality of Boofest 2021. :eusa-popcorn:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Unfortunately I think you are right . Unless this thing goes away or a vaccine comes along . The borders will remain closed to non-essential travel .
As much as some of us think it is essential . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....boy, you guys have no faith in the the American capitalistic way!

.....I believe the "show will go on"
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:51 pm
I don't see having it unless there are inoculations available next year. If you guys south of us cant get a grip on wearing masks and social distancing, theres no way out borders will be open anyways.
That's the adult reality of Boofest 2021. :eusa-popcorn:
Hopefully after a year this can get figured out. But at this rate I can't help but think you are correct.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Were still in stage 2 here in the deep south of Ontario and the new infections and deaths haven't slowed one bit.
Sad to say welcome to the new normal with no large gatherings for the foreseeable future!! :thumbdown:

Thank you China!!!! :crazy:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Carnivorous wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 pm
Were still in stage 2 here in the deep south of Ontario and the new infections and deaths haven't slowed one bit.
Sad to say welcome to the new normal with no large gatherings for the foreseeable future!! :thumbdown:

....it will be fine by next year :thumbup: ....we will all be back to normal! :eusa-think: There are a lot of meds to reduce the effects and vaccine's are being fast tracked! :eusa-pray: .....and the main reason is Trump said not to worry....so why worry? :eusa-liar:

:eusa-violin: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-popcorn:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 am
Carnivorous wrote:

....it will be fine by next year :thumbup: ....we will all be back to normal! :eusa-think: There are a lot of meds to reduce the effects and vaccine's are being fast tracked! :eusa-pray: .....and the main reason is Trump said not to worry....so why worry? :eusa-liar:

Hydroxychloroquine, a strong UV light, disinfectant. It will all be dust cropped all over America along with mail-in voting forms and alien DNA by federal police wearing camo in unmarked planes. :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:38 am
amythntr wrote:
Carnivorous wrote:

Hydroxychloroquine, a strong UV light, disinfectant. It will all be dust cropped all over America along with mail-in voting forms and alien DNA by federal police wearing camo in unmarked planes. :mrgreen:
.....what a storyline for a Horror/Thriller Movie.....it can be shot at your place.....I can picture the opening scene....Don awaken by noices in the yard :shock: ....rubs his eyes to wake up :( :eh: ....dogs howling....he opens up the back door and sees a big bright light moving and shining form where his propery slopes down :shock: ....in a fit of panic Don :think: :think: ......(YOU DON"T WANT ME TO GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE MOVIE DO YOU, EH?) :eusa-naughty:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 am
Boo wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:38 am
amythntr wrote:

.....what a storyline for a Horror/Thriller Movie.....it can be shot at your place.....I can picture the opening scene....Don awaken by noices in the yard :shock: ....rubs his eyes to wake up :( :eh: ....dogs howling....he opens up the back door and sees a big bright light moving and shining form where his propery slopes down :shock: ....in a fit of panic Don :think: :think: ......(YOU DON"T WANT ME TO GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE MOVIE DO YOU, EH?) :eusa-naughty:
That sounds really expensive Anthony, I'll just lend you my Tacticam and you can mount it on your front lawn and film the whole movie in real time with no paid actors or samwich tables to make every day :lol: :lol:
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme