Social distance Boofest 2020

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: Social distance Boofest 2020

Post by agingcrossbower »

As long as this thread went to politics let me rant. I am going onto a drug on August 18th that kills my white blood cells. That will leave me wide open to most any crap that is out there. NOW, i am going to ask if I can be put on Hydroxychloroquine with zinc. If they start the political BS there will be a very angry cussing german that will teach them new words. Hydroxychloroquine is a 60 year old drug that is APPROVED by the FDA. It is not death warmed over. Death is the virus. I can not do worse than death so ----- you know. The humorous part of this is I was on Enbrel and one of the side effects is DEATH. SOOOOO if the FDA approves of DEATH than go ahead and take it. If they do not approve it for this virus then by all mean die with their approval by all means.
As far as masks go the majority of the ones that are used are ineffective. If you can wear one and blow out a match it does not work. Their are three ways for the virus to go into your body. By mouth, nose or eyes. The mask does not protect your eyes. Oh, piss out it, go follow sheeple.
ComfyBear

Re: Social distance Boofest 2020

Post by ComfyBear »

agingcrossbower wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
As long as this thread went to politics let me rant. I am going onto a drug on August 18th that kills my white blood cells. That will leave me wide open to most any crap that is out there. NOW, i am going to ask if I can be put on Hydroxychloroquine with zinc. If they start the political BS there will be a very angry cussing german that will teach them new words. Hydroxychloroquine is a 60 year old drug that is APPROVED by the FDA. It is not death warmed over. Death is the virus. I can not do worse than death so ----- you know. The humorous part of this is I was on Enbrel and one of the side effects is DEATH. SOOOOO if the FDA approves of DEATH than go ahead and take it. If they do not approve it for this virus then by all mean die with their approval by all means.
As far as masks go the majority of the ones that are used are ineffective. If you can wear one and blow out a match it does not work. Their are three ways for the virus to go into your body. By mouth, nose or eyes. The mask does not protect your eyes. Oh, piss out it, go follow sheeple.

X2 Squared - May the force be with you Mike. :eusa-pray: Your opinion rings true for many.
The world needs more "people" like you, :eusa-clap: rather than Baa Baa "sheeple" who are willing to be corralled. :eusa-naughty:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.