QUINTUPLITS....HOW DID IT HAPPEN????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: QUINTUPLITS....HOW DID IT HAPPEN????

Post by Doe Master »

Personally I say you need to buy more of the new offerings to keep a person you know employed . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

RobD wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm
amythntr wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm
.....Oh Roooobbbb:

When I do put my CB's up for sale....I just might make you an offer that you cannot refuse! :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock:
Nice of you to offer an Assassin for $40 shipped. But I really am happy with the 360TD bows. Still trying to figure out why I have 3 of them. Easy to buy, not so easy to let go.
.....actually considering the mortgage you had to take out for what you bought from me in the past :shock: ....I was considering just paying you to take it....but I understand you are happy with what you have :eusa-think: ..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RobD

Post by RobD »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:16 am
.....actually considering the mortgage you had to take out for what you bought from me in the past :shock: ....I was considering just paying you to take it....but I understand you are happy with what you have :eusa-think: ..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:
I figured the $40 would cover the shipping. I was trying to be nice. :lol: If you send me the 420TD, I do still have 5 or 6 boxes of unused BEE arrows for it. Hmm, I think I need to make a garage sale thread in the trading post...
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Doe Master wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 pm
Personally I say you need to buy more of the new offerings to keep a person you know employed . :D
.....Kevin, you just took away all of the guilt :cry: I was having owning this harem. :oops: ...but, if it keeps you employed it was and is well worth it! :thumbup: :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Anthony it's the same "song and dance" with you. :P You keep saying you have too many bows and must get rid of some. :eusa-violin: :lol:
Then you can't help yourself and buy more, only to complain and wonder how it happened again. :? :o
The truth is society needs folks like you to keep the economy going. 8)
So don't feel guilty. Folks like Kevin appreciate and thank you for your largess. :eusa-clap:
So my friend, keep doing what you're doing. You can think about being frugal when you retire. :eusa-think:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:48 am
.....well as the subject says, I have quituplets and do not know how it happened.... :eusa-think:

.....the quintuplets I have are 5 crossbows.....now some of you might say, "thats all?" :wtf:

.....5 for me are just too many and I need to ween them by two.....

.....They are:

1. 2- AXE340's (absolutely love the bow.)

2. A360,

3. A420TD,

4. Scorpyd DeathStalker (keeping and will use.)

I would like to know what some people would consider keeping and which to sell. Why? :eusa-popcorn:

Once the decision is made, I will stay out of those seedy places :oops: (this forum) which cause one to long for more and not less. :eusa-naughty:

Thanks,
Admit it ! You are addicted 😂
Those Excalibur Crossbows call your name. "Anthony
Try me ! Shoot me ! I am better than the last one you bought" There is no going back 😂 like the song says. "Hooked on a feeling"
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I think there is a few people here on the frequent buyer plan . :lol:
" Honestly honey I will sell any bow`s I do not use "
Two weeks later . " Honey this bow is the newest and better . I have just got to have it . " :) Unfortunately there is no smilies for reeling in a fish . :lol:
On the plus side Anthony you are not buying alcohol so spend on bows and handguns . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

onebigskittle wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:17 pm
amythntr wrote:
.....well as the subject says, I have quituplets and do not know how it happened.... :eusa-think:

.....the quintuplets I have are 5 crossbows.....now some of you might say, "thats all?" :wtf:

.....They are:

2. A360,

3. A420TD,

I would like to know what some people would consider keeping and which to sell. Why? :eusa-popcorn:

Once the decision is made, I will stay out of those seedy places :oops: (this forum) which cause one to long for more and not less. :eusa-naughty:

Thanks,
Try me ! Shoot me ! I am better than the last one you bought" There is no going back 😂 like the song says. "Hooked on a feeling"
....sad but true Dr Blayne.... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Doe Master wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:52 pm
I think there is a few people here on the frequent buyer plan . :lol:
" Honestly honey I will sell any bow`s I do not use "
Two weeks later . " Honey this bow is the newest and better . I have just got to have it . " :) Unfortunately there is no smilies for reeling in a fish . :lol:
On the plus side Anthony you are not buying alcohol so spend on bows and handguns . :)
.....AMEN Brother!....my "Italian Liver's Matter." :eusa-dance:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Yes, it's very plain. What we have here is a case of bow addiction!! I think it calls for intervention!!! Anthony MUST be convinced to get rid of all his bows! It's the only way the poor old soul can survive!!!

He just needs to make a charitable donation to a worthy, needy friend, like one of us (ME) :wink: :wink: !!!!! He'd feel much better about himself!!

After all, "The Lord loves a cheerful giver"!!!!!! :eusa-dance:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:52 pm
onebigskittle wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:17 pm
amythntr wrote:

.....They are:

2. A360,

3. A420TD,

Thanks,
....sad but true Dr Blayne.... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:
I told the wife once that they make good decorations.
She don't even roll her eyes at me anymore.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....my wife would show me how she could make one of the CB's become a proctologist probe! :eh: :shock: :cry:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:55 pm
Yes, it's very plain. What we have here is a case of bow addiction!! I think it calls for intervention!!! Anthony MUST be convinced to get rid of all his bows! It's the only way the poor old soul can survive!!!

He just needs to make a charitable donation to a worthy, needy friend, like one of us (ME) :wink: :wink: !!!!! He'd feel much better about himself!!

....he also said "beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing!" :lol: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm
....my wife would show me how she could make one of the CB's become a proctologist probe! :eh: :shock: :cry:
😂
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:07 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:55 pm

....he also said "beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing!" :lol: :lol:
Ah yes...but also..."it's better to give, than receive"!!! :lol: :angel: :lol: :lol:

Sure hope your wife doesn't take up Proctology!!! :eusa-naughty: :mrgreen: :eusa-naughty:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!