QUINTUPLITS....HOW DID IT HAPPEN????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RobD

Re: QUINTUPLITS....HOW DID IT HAPPEN????

Post by RobD »

Oh boy, this thread has gone quickly to a dark place. I am staying out of it. :lol:
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....me thinks me came to a loosy goosy decision.

.....ain't sellin either AXE340 (way too good of a CB),

.....ain't sellin the Scorpyd DeathStalker as it is now equiped with the Firenock AeroCrank AD.

.....that leaves both Assassins; do I want top speed in the A420TD in a Matrix frame?

.....or do I want the smaller A360 in a Micro frame only gaining 20 fps?

.....I know I said I was going to sell two (and still might)....but one has to start somewhere!

.....all I can say is that what ever my decision is, the buyer is going to get one helluva CB....especially if they want all of the pimping already done!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

.....I am now OFFICIALLY DONE with buying any more Excaliburs (unless Doe Master's job is in jeopardy! :lol: :lol: )
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RobD

Post by RobD »

Took long enough to figure it out. ;) Here is what goes through my silly brain...

You have the Scorpyd, so you've got your speedy power shots already covered. So the A420TD should go first. Long shots must not be the higher percentage of your hunting - if I'm wrong, you should be keeping the A420TD and selling something else (like an Axe).

Once you get over crying about selling such a nice bow, get ready to do it all over again. Sell the A360 and get yourself down to just the two Axe bows. Yup, their identical, makes arrow recipes very easy to manage now. I just decided to do it with the Micro 360TD instead. Didn't need the high speed, didn't need multiple size arrows, and just love the compactness of the Micro platform.

Or you could do it another way - sell the A360 first. Then you can reflect and think about how the A420TD is such a great bow that it should stay in the stable. Sell off an Axe and have an excellent primary bow and the Axe for when you want to go sweet & slim. Just keep the Scorpyd in the closet as a backup.

FYI, my address hasn't changed in the event you go a third route, which is to just store the extras at my house for awhile so you can experience the feeling of not owning enough Excaliburs. :angel:
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!