EXPERIENCE AT EXCALIBUR MEDICAL CENTER...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

EXPERIENCE AT EXCALIBUR MEDICAL CENTER...

Post by amythntr »

.....a couple of family "assassins" were recently admitted to the Excalibur Medical Center for various issues related to being "assassins."

.....the staff at the the Excalibur Medical Center took extremely good care of the "assassins" nursing them back to their pre crime days.....

......I must say that upon their return you could say that they were for all intents and purposes like new.....

......due to HIPPA regulations I cannot discuss in detail what their medical conditions were and what procedures were performed to make them like new....

.....Suffice it to say that one could never have expected the kind of care that these "assassins" received....lets just say it was above and beyond what was expected from the doctors, surgeons and staff...

Thank you for your tender loving care.....it will never be forgotten! Fuggetaboutit!

Love,
Cousin Vinny and family
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Re: EXPERIENCE AT EXCALIBUR MEDICAL CENTER...

Post by janesy »

I too had some dealings with the excalibur medical centre today. One pleasant phone call and my two friends bows will be back in business well before hunting season even gets close.

I hesitate to say best warranty in the business, because it's more than a warranty treatment. It's simply the best company(and people) to deal with period.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
RobD

Re: EXPERIENCE AT EXCALIBUR MEDICAL CENTER...

Post by RobD »

My bows are all healthy, but I did have to get an accessory tended to. Peter took good care of me and I'll have the replacement in another day or two. The Excalibur Medical Centre is the best!
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!