FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE.....

Post by amythntr »

.....two of the same Excalibur Crossbows........do you dress them up as identical twins or do you provide them with their own identities?
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE.....

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:21 am
.....two of the same Excalibur Crossbows........do you dress them up as identical twins or do you provide them with their own identities?
My three bows are identical aside from the draw length. But I keep my rifles the same. I want to pick them up and have muscle memory already there.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
RobD

Post by RobD »

I like to dress them up identically, if at all possible. But to go the other way, I just had to have one in Mossy Oak and the other in the Kryptek Altitude. Eventually I'll get a 2nd Vortex Crossfire II for the other bow to bring them back to nearly identical. :shock:
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

RobD wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:26 am
I like to dress them up identically, if at all possible. But to go the other way, I just had to have one in Mossy Oak and the other in the Kryptek Altitude. Eventually I'll get a 2nd Vortex Crossfire II for the other bow to bring them back to nearly identical. :shock:
....So what are you saying Rob; that you have a "mixed" family? :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

janesy wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:23 am
amythntr wrote:
My three bows are identical aside from the draw length. But I keep my rifles the same. I want to pick them up and have muscle memory already there.
....the reason why I asked the question is on one hand I definitely agree with you on muscle memory....on the other hand maybe make the other one a little different.....sought of like the twin sisters; one being a good girl and the other....well you know what I mean!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:30 am
janesy wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:23 am
amythntr wrote:
....the reason why I asked the question is on one hand I definitely agree with you on muscle memory....on the other hand maybe make the other one a little different.....sought of like the twin sisters; one being a good girl and the other....well you know what I mean!
Good observation, but not unlike like my highschool and young man's wandering career, I still can't shoot two crossbows at the same time. Altho I hear there are people who can.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
RobD

Post by RobD »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:28 am
....So what are you saying Rob; that you have a "mixed" family? :mrgreen:
Yes, in so many different aspects of my life. Kids, chickens, ducks, bows, firearms, cars.

And just yesterday I had the thought of making one bow setup for 400gr mechanical and the other with a 425gr fixed. Guess I should have kept that third 360TD to really muddy up the family.
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
They have to be able to "find their inner beauty", and that can only be achieved by "self-expression"!!! :wtf:
And as Dr. Phil would ask, "How's that working out for you?" :wink:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!