Cost of Micro Limbs?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Cost of Micro Limbs?

Post by janesy »

-sro- wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:00 am
Recently had a limb crack on me and it was promptly taken care of. Happened after 5 years of owning the bow. I'm thinking as long as a have a spare string, stringer, and a spare set of limbs that I shouldn't have to worry too much about the bow going down while I'm out of state. How much would a set go for in Realtree Xtra and where can you purchase these? Thanks!
Since you have bought the bow 5 years ago, the limbs have been completely changed. The new CRT2 limbs are now molded out of the same length strands of fiberglass. they are no longer grinded to shape, which greatly reduces the amount of fiberglass strands that are no longer full length. The limb tips are molded on now during the manufacturing process instead of grinding the limb to shape and glueing the tip on. Further, they are coloured or painted in house to keep key production details in check

A side note, and thank DH for the pics, the High Output Mag Tip limbs are actually completely different in many ways, they are beefier in all respects and do not even fit in the riser pocket on any micro other that a 400 Suppressor or 400Assassin. They are also, not for sale.

With all of that said, only my micro BD370 has CRT2 limbs. My BD340 and my AXE340 both use original micro limbs with many hours and many shots to their credit.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme