amythntr wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:05 pm
RobD wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 am
amythntr wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:06 am
.....'tis true....oh wait, I do have an extra AXE! :oops:
Sounds like you need to buy two more Axes then, a spare for each. :eusa-dance:
....buy my A420TD from me and I will do so....unless I buy the 400 Suppressor :eusa-think:
That is the right attitude Mister! You’re leaning in the right direction! :eusa-dance:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
AJ01

Re: Extra limbs

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:24 am
.....this cool kid has a black set for my AXE 340’s...
This "cool kid" has a set of Camo for his Micro!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:30 pm
amythntr wrote:
....I wanted "black" because we know black.....well black matches with any camo pattern.....and this "cool kid" 8) wanted them for the "micro" part of the squadron (including the A360) where camo patterns may differ!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:35 pm
AJ01 wrote:
amythntr wrote:
....I wanted "black" because we know black.....well black matches with any camo pattern.....and this "cool kid" 8) wanted them for the "micro" part of the squadron (including the A360) where camo patterns may differ!
I'm truly surprised you haven't a different colored set for ALL your bows!!! :lol:
I know the thought has crossed your mind!!! :eusa-think:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:03 pm
amythntr wrote:
AJ01 wrote:

I'm truly surprised you haven't a different colored set for ALL your bows!!! :lol:
.... not in the least bit... I like the color contrast and I due support and “love” interracial crossbows.... after all what is the color of the scope, the arrow retainer, the ADF, the stirrup, the bumpers and silencer???....your Honor, the defense rests its case!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

AJ01 wrote:
amythntr wrote:
AJ01 wrote:

Only a true nutbar would have a pair of black limbs, 2 pairs of MOBU, 3 pairs of Realtree limbs, and Strata for the 420TD LOL. I don't even own it. It's like the friend that never leaves.
also have 3 or 4 sets of singles just in case of an emergency.

Think that's nutty, wait until Boo gives his inventory

I am quite happy that after this past year, I have no stocks left, no triggers left, no scope mounts left, no stirrups left, maybe a few quivers but. The bench is finally clear. :crazy:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

janesy wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:53 pm
AJ01 wrote:
amythntr wrote:

Only a true nutbar would have a pair of black limbs, 2 pairs of MOBU, 3 pairs of Realtree limbs, and Strata for the 420TD LOL. I don't even own it. It's like the friend that never leaves.
also have 3 or 4 sets of singles just in case of an emergency.

Think that's nutty, wait until Boo gives his inventory

I am quite happy that after this past year, I have no stocks left, no triggers left, no scope mounts left, no stirrups left, maybe a few quivers but. The bench is finally clear. :crazy:
I only buy black. No camo mismatch that way and I think it looks cool! I’m getting better. Sold 3 bows this year!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Forkston

Post by Forkston »

Last post said black limbs only no mismatched camo limbs, Jesus when i complained about mismatched limbs everyone jumped down my throat
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I have black back-up limbs too... lol

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Forkston wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:17 am
Last post said black limbs only no mismatched camo limbs, Jesus when i complained about mismatched limbs everyone jumped down my throat
You overreacted to some questions and a joke about mismatched camo clothing the way I remember it. Why are you so angry? Can we do anything to make your life more pleasant? I would help if I could. Seriously.
Hatchet
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I have a backup set for my Matrix 380 that have been in the original box for a few years now. Hope I never need them, but I want to be a cool kid too! :lol: :lol:
I have none for the Axe since I have the other bow, and decided if I do travel for a hunt that I'll take both bows anyway. I watch my kid's dogs, they think I'm cool, the dogs that is, and that's just fine for me! 8) 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Hatchet wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:38 am
Forkston wrote:
You overreacted to some questions and a joke about mismatched camo clothing the way I remember it. Why are you so angry? Can we do anything to make your life more pleasant? I would help if I could. Seriously.
Hatchet
Hey Hatchet!!
You could get me a bottle of 21 year old Macallan. That'd sure make me feel better!!! :lol:
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:06 am
I have a backup set for my Matrix 380 that have been in the original box for a few years now. Hope I never need them, but I want to be a cool kid too! :lol: :lol:
I have none for the Axe since I have the other bow, and decided if I do travel for a hunt that I'll take both bows anyway. I watch my kid's dogs, they think I'm cool, the dogs that is, and that's just fine for me! 8) 8)
I try to be half the man my dog thinks that I am!!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Hey Hatchet!!
You could get me a bottle of 21 year old Macallan. That'd sure make me feel better!!! :lol:
[/quote]
That's all it would take? You Texans sure ain't a cheap date that's fer sure. :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:10 pm
Hatchet wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:38 am
Forkston wrote:
Hatchet
Hey Hatchet!!
....I remember those days of being under the alkafluence of insohol most of the time....it surely would take me all day sober to Sunday up....21 year old Macallan followed by Johnnie Walker Blue while smoking a nice fat Cuban....now that was the life.....or so I thought :oops: ....now its a nice glass of seltzer....now whats all this talk about limbs? :eusa-popcorn:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings